When the Bills go to the SB, do they resign FJ?

mabden

Considering that any contract Jackson signs is a one year deal.

And the team he signs with does not make it to the Super Bow.

I believe the Bills should sign Fred Jackson to a two week contract, so he can retire as a Bill with a Super Bowl ring.

Considering that any contract Jackson signs is a one year deal.

And the team he signs with does not make it to the Super Bow.

I believe the Bills should sign Fred Jackson to a two week contract, so he can retire as a Bill with a Super Bowl ring.

That would be hella classy. Not sure if that's legal tho (FA officially starts much later, so I'm not sure if he qualifies).

/sips koolaid

Edited by Uffalo Ills

This is getting ridiculous. I love fredex as much as the next fan but do we need threads like this all over? It's like he genius on Bills Mafia on Fb organizing a protest at Rex's house. Give it a break.

The fact this is a thing and people are supporting it is sad.

The fact this is a thing and people are supporting it is sad.

I get it. Fred was easily one of my all time favorite Bills. My wife has his jersey and is heartbroken. But ultimately the Bills were left with no option. It wasn't in their plan to keep him this year and beyond, so the Bills did what they had to do. It's sad but it's a business and any player can tell you that. Fred has given a ton to this area and we should all be grateful, however we still have a good/very good team to watch and root for.

This is getting ridiculous. I love fredex as much as the next fan but do we need threads like this all over? It's like he genius on Bills Mafia on Fb organizing a protest at Rex's house. Give it a break.

its seems you dont love Fred as some of these fans do now does it Mark> I am sure we will settle down. Let us have our moment of loss

its seems you dont love Fred as some of these fans do now does it Mark> I am sure we will settle down. Let us have our moment of loss

Why? Because my view of it is set in reality? Fred was everything we wanted out of a Bill. He didn't fit in the plans. My comments are aimed at people wanting to protest at Rex's house and start petitions and all of this ridiculous over the top crap. There's nothing wrong with being upset by it. I know I am. But the idiocy of some needs to stop.

Why? Because my view of it is set in reality? Fred was everything we wanted out of a Bill. He didn't fit in the plans. My comments are aimed at people wanting to protest at Rex's house and start petitions and all of this ridiculous over the top crap. There's nothing wrong with being upset by it. I know I am. But the idiocy of some needs to stop.

People will be people, Fans will be extreme. And we both know that. Let em go do what they gotta do. A couple games in we will all have moved on i bet. even me.

I am not telling you what to do by any means.

what is more graceful and professional? cutting a guy who has been on the roster for a bonafide reason to give it to someone who was not on the roster or bringing back a figurehead of the team of ten years?

thats a messy question statement. would you could you please clarify for the slower folks. or just me ? : )

People will be people, Fans will be extreme. And we both know that. Let em go do what they gotta do. A couple games in we will all have moved on i bet. even me.

I am not telling you what to do by any means.

I get it. I'm not completely heartless. I'm bummed he's gone. It does suck. However I can see the logic behind it and for those who can't, they want to grab their pitchforks and burn the city down and that doesn't help or change anything

I get it. Fred was easily one of my all time favorite Bills. My wife has his jersey and is heartbroken. But ultimately the Bills were left with no option. It wasn't in their plan to keep him this year and beyond, so the Bills did what they had to do. It's sad but it's a business and any player can tell you that. Fred has given a ton to this area and we should all be grateful, however we still have a good/very good team to watch and root for.

Fred is my all time favorite Buffalo Bill. I'm not quite old enough to remember vividly the Super Bowl years. My earliest clear memory is Todd Collins at QB. So I caught the decline of Andre, Bruce and Thurman. My wife owns a Fred jersey. In fact, we JUST bought it at the Carolina game.

But I would never, ever, as an adult able to function in the real world, think picketing outside the home of the head coach was a good idea.

I get it. I'm not completely heartless. I'm bummed he's gone. It does suck. However I can see the logic behind it and for those who can't, they want to grab their pitchforks and burn the city down and that doesn't help or change anything

Oh i agree.

Broken hearts are strange animals. Some folks truly are devotees. right or wrong.

I myself keep a pitchfork. never used it but i got one!