[closed]QB decision day is tomorrow......

bluenews

Hahaha

I can see OBD being tight lipped. I do not think they will leak a different name just to throw everyone off. I do think the starting QB's agent could be the one to give the news to a reporter like Schefter. They will want it out there. Unless the player instructs them not to do so, which they should.

How soon before Adam Schefter has breaking news and announces the Bills starting QB?

How does this info stay at OBD?

Decision day is today, or tomorrow, maybe. And I'm one who can't understand how this information gets out to the public. It suggests a mole on the inside. If I was the guy in charge, I'd be very suspicious if inside information got to the press, and I'd do my best to scheme a way to find out who was the leak.

Hahaha

I can see OBD being tight lipped. I do not think they will leak a different name just to throw everyone off. I do think the starting QB's agent could be the one to give the news to a reporter like Schefter. They will want it out there. Unless the player instructs them not to do so, which they should.

Beat me to it, as usual, Yolo

Decision day is today, or tomorrow, maybe. And I'm one who can't understand how this information gets out to the public. It suggests a mole on the inside. If I was the guy in charge, I'd be very suspicious if inside information got to the press, and I'd do my best to scheme a way to find out who was the leak.

The decision was to be made today and the QB's were going to be informed so right there you have a chink in the armor.

The decision was to be made today and the QB's were going to be informed so right there you have a chink in the armor.

Indeed, if it comes from the agent. But again, I'd be very hard on an agent that let that out, if I was the player.

Indeed, if it comes from the agent. But again, I'd be very hard on an agent that let that out, if I was the player.

exactly. The player (and agent) is going to be very excited and want to tell the world, but the team comes first and any edge that could possibly be gained by not announcing it should be used. There is zero advantage for the Bills if the Colts find out. And I imagine that Rex and Whaley sat down with the player and discussed this.

I just hope Rex doesn't split reps 3 ways in an effort to throw off the Colts. It's fine to play coy, but you shouldn't take it so far that you sabotage your own preparation for the game itself.

Aren't practices closed to the media at this point now?

The player might (inadvertently or advertently) tell a wife, girlfriend, friend, relative, etc.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/180318-what-reporter-is-first-with-who-the-new-qb-is/