What reporter is first with who the new QB is?

Larry Felser, who's still a better columnist and has more connections than the stiffs at the Snooze.

Now, if he could just find a way to file his column from the great beyond...

This.

The News had Felser and the Courier had Phil Ranallo, when giants walked the earth.

Edited by Blue on Blue

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hate to break it early man, but its EJ.

You heard it here first!

I have about 90% confidence that it's Taylor. Guess we'll see. And I agree that we will find out when every reporter tells us who took first team reps- or are the practices here on out closed to the media? And also, couldn't we just find out from Rex Ryan? Not sure how this will work.

National guy. Local media has to write on the Bills everyday so they tend to dig deeper, be more critical and frankly idiotic, and therefore none have a close tie with the team. Some are trailer park girls going around the outside but none are close. I wouldn't be shocked if that guy in Toronto broke it.

Seriously, anyone think Sullen, Graham, or Yucky have anyone inside? That's impossible.

I have about 90% confidence that it's Taylor. Guess we'll see. And I agree that we will find out when every reporter tells us who took first team reps- or are the practices here on out closed to the media? And also, couldn't we just find out from Rex Ryan? Not sure how this will work.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if they give this little nugget to Carrucci. He's paid his dues, probably the most connected reporter in WNY, if that means anything anymore

I'm talking about what constitutes a smoke screen. What the Colts believe it or not is only known to them but they have no idea.

The smoke screen would only have the Colts as its intended target. If teams don't fall for that stuff, there really isn't such a thing. Rex knows this. They all do.

It's something fans say on sites like this...

The smoke screen would only have the Colts as its intended target. If teams don't fall for that stuff, there really isn't such a thing. Rex knows this. They all do.

It's something fans say on sites like this...

Well, it beats making silly excuses for the Cheaters.

Chris Brown.

Truth is, he's the one who should have the OFFICIAL announcement first. I'd also trust Wawrow with any early info, if he says he knows it to be true, and not just a report from some unnamed source. JW doesn't deal in gossip and I think he doesn't need to claim to have a scoop. It's really a one out of three (and maybe two) guess, so some of these hacks might try to grab the glory on a guess. If they are right they get to say "I was the first to report...".

Truth is, he's the one who should have the OFFICIAL announcement first. I'd also trust Wawrow with any early info, if he says he knows it to be true, and not just a report from some unnamed source. JW doesn't deal in gossip and I think he doesn't need to claim to have a scoop. It's really a one out of three (and maybe two) guess, so some of these hacks might try to grab the glory on a guess. If they are right they get to say "I was the first to report...".

Is Chris Brown even still around?