Did anyone catch Sully yesterday on NFL Radio?

Say what you want about Jerry Sully. I dont always agree with him, but I ill take his candor any day of the week over Vic Carucci.

I don't mind Sully- he says things that people just don't want to hear. Sometimes spot on sonetimes not. He does give credit when it is due- lets face it- we have been due little credit for about 15 years.

I don't mind Sully- he says things that people just don't want to hear. Sometimes spot on sonetimes not. He does give credit when it is due- lets face it- we have been due little credit for about 15 years.

I'm not a sunshine and rainbows type fan, but Sully is awful and rarely right.

Sully recently called Manuel the biggest draft bust in Bills history.

You really think that's candor?

He's the newspaper equivalent of an internet troll who somehow managed to get paid for it because the News cynically thinks negative publicity is better than nothing.

Edited by BobChalmers

Sully is the king of knee jerk.

Last year he was calling for an extension for Orton before the KC game and then he completely backtracked after the Denver game and said Orton was no good.

He is awful and I'm glad Tyler Dunne apperars to be taking over some of his duties

Sully is the king of knee jerk.

Last year he was calling for an extension for Orton before the KC game and then he completely backtracked after the Denver game and said Orton was no good.

Didn't he do a similar about-face with regard to Fitz? When he had a hot start, chastizing the Bills for not taking action to keep him under contract, then when the Bills went into a tailspin and Fitz sucked, chastizing the Bills for being foolishly premature?

I mean, arguments can be made both ways but sheesh, King of the Second Guessers