London Fletcher wanted to punch out JP Losman

It is listed on CBS's video "Has NFL gone soft".

I extremely dislike CBS website's design of showing video automatically even including an extra video when scrolling down and often videos have nothing to do with main story so you may need to look for it. I usually cancel it but I did not react and time and video was of interest to me.

Link (no guarantee with their design it will not change, it is video not article)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25283078/texans-qb-ryan-mallett-oversleeps-misses-thursday-practice

Edited by Koolaid

Many on here defended JP and saying he was good since he rented an apartment or something and could be seen drinking with fans on occasion. But, the general word coming out of college and then on the team here, he was a jerk. Wanted all the credit and none of the blame. I guess in a small way similar to RG3. He wasn't well liked.

Many on here defended JP and saying he was good since he rented an apartment or something and could be seen drinking with fans on occasion. But, the general word coming out of college and then on the team here, he was a jerk. Wanted all the credit and none of the blame. I guess in a small way similar to RG3. He wasn't well liked.

He was loved! He...planted a tree! He picked up some garbage!

He also was a great guy who we wanted to see succeed!

I quoted on here when JP was the QB that he wasn't the great teamate that everybody made him out to be on this board. One of the assistant coaches at UCLA when Losman was there said something to the effect of "we have 4 QBs on this team & there is no question who the least popular QB is in the locker room." or something to that effect. Losman was a jerk, I don't care if he did sweep up the streets of Buffalo. It was no mistake when Vincent "accidently" broke his leg in training camp.

Haha!!! He wanted to choke out Phillip Rivers. That's funny!!!

Sorry, but if I had a choice between JPL and LF on who would be on my side in a street fight, I'm going with the fire plug.

Yeah me too, the fight wouldn't of been close. Talking about a guy in Fletcher that came from John Carroll, earned everything he got in the NFL, was a true survivor to a kid that had every opportunity in the world, couldn't cut it at UCLA so he had to transfer to Tulane & as I have heard from several people inside one Bills drive started openly crying in the lockerroom one day because the pressure of being a starting QB in the NFL was too much. Yeah I will take fletch in a street fight with you.

Edited by Gordio

I also despise CBS's site. But I think this is a link to the actual Fletcher video:

http://www.cbssports.com/video/player/videos/514726467729/0/quarterbacks-london-fletcher-wanted-to-punch

I couldn't get it to play in Chrome but it played in Firefox.

No explanation here, except as a rookie, JP was cocky. Also wanted to punch Rivers and Cutler, BTW. Two QBs coveted by many here.

I also despise CBS's site. But I think this is a link to the actual Fletcher video:

http://www.cbssports.com/video/player/videos/514726467729/0/quarterbacks-london-fletcher-wanted-to-punch

I couldn't get it to play in Chrome but it played in Firefox.

No explanation here, except as a rookie, JP was cocky. Also wanted to punch Rivers and Cutler, BTW. Two QBs coveted by many here.

Rivers talks a lot. I don't think that is the same thing as LOsman (a teammate), or Cutler.

I still "covet" Rivers, and anyone with a brain would love to have him on the BIlls.

Rivers talks a lot. I don't think that is the same thing as LOsman (a teammate), or Cutler.

I still "covet" Rivers, and anyone with a brain would love to have him on the BIlls.

Rivers is a very good QB. I'm not so sure he would have made it in Buffalo, though. With the weather/wind and the poor offensive line play when he came up, I honestly believe he would have been another "bust" had the Bills drafted him. Cutler on the other hand, has the arm strength. Unfortunately I don't think he has the mental fortitude to stick out what he would have had to deal with in Buffalo. That's not to say either wouldn't have been better than JP. I just think it's funny the post mentioned he wanted to punch JP without mentioning it was when JP was a cocky rookie (many here think cocky is a good attribute in a QB), and that he also wanted to punch other QBs seen as somewhat successful.