8-23: Bills' Night Training Camp Practice - 6 PM to 8 PM

@TyDunne

Deonte Thompson just dropped a pass in 11 on 11. Rex praised him before practice, said there's tough decisions to make at WR.

Cassel goes 4 of 5 during 2-minute drill, hits Dez Lewis for about 15 yards to start and Gray/Clay/Clay underneath. Graham sack to end it.

Manuel up next and he hits Nick O'Leary deep middle but CB Merrill Noel thinks it was a push-off.

@MatthewFairburn

Still no work in team drills for Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods at Bills camp.

@mikerodak

Matt Cassel leads first team in 2-minute drill. Gets sacked by Graham, Preston Brown on 3rd and 6 from +48.

Aaron Williams is apparently injured. Bacardi Rambo just got told he will run with 1st team.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TyDunne

Matt Simms gets his chance, completes two passes and then throws a telegraphed pick to Ellis Lankster.

@MatthewFairburn

Matt Cassel (working with 1s) and EJ Manuel (working with 2s) both failed to get points on their two-minute drills. EJ was picked in EZ.

@JaySkurski

Aaron Williams threw his helmet down in frustration and is seated on the bench, using a roller on his left leg. #Bills

@SalSports

2nd 11-11 of night and this time Tyrod Taylor gets first snaps with first team offense.

@SalSports

Dez Lewis with probably his best play of camp. Underthrown deep ball by Cassel. Lewis goes up between two defenders and comes down with it.

@ChrisBrownBills

For what it's worth Tyrod Taylor with starters then Cassel vs. scout team. #Bills

@SalSports

Michael Buchanan getting work with the starting defense for Mario Williams (Mario is practicing).

@TyDunne

Manuel throws a pick to Wes Miller but looked like a WR might've ran the wrong route. Soon after, he overthrows Lewis on a TD deep.

@SalSports

EJ threw a pick to Wes Miller. Looked like it was WRs fault. But it was most dejected I've seen EJ look after any play. Head/arms hanging.

@SalSports

Michael Buchanan getting work with the starting defense for Mario Williams (Mario is practicing).

‏@TyDunne

Manuel throws a pick to Wes Miller but looked like a WR might've ran the wrong route. Soon after, he overthrows Lewis on a TD deep.

@SalSports

EJ threw a pick to Wes Miller. Looked like it was WRs fault. But it was most dejected I've seen EJ look after any play. Head/arms hanging.

oh nooooos the head hang! It's back

@TyDunne

And the drive ends with an EJ Manuel interception in the end zone to CB Mario Butler.

More ups/downs for Manuel. One play, he hits Palmer on a hard slant. The next, he drills a cameramen on the sideline, then the INT.

:lol:

I don't want to just bash Manuel but I feel like things like "he drills a cameramen on the sideline" have almost always been him this year. Do they just not report the other QB's misses like this?