After the Browns game, who do you want as Bills starting QB?

BustaTimes

After the Browns game, who do you want as Bills starting QB?  

332 members have voted

1. 1. After the Browns game, who do you want as Bills starting QB?

• Tyrod Taylor
    • EJ Manuel
    • Matt Cassell
    • Matt Simms
    • Someone else
    • It's too early to tell

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tryod played well. EJ did OK, too. I'd like to see more from each (and Cassell to be honest). Too early to tell, for me. But right now, I have no problem with Tyrod getting the starting nod. Better have someone prepared, though, if he gets injured.

At this point, I think they have to keep all three. Simms is a non-factor. If they trade one of these guys, then they go with two QBs, IMO.

Both looked good but EJ just makes throws the others don't. Once again he fired some nice bullets and all the while with poor protection and multiple 2nd and longs after poor first down runs.

One more game of analysis but I would love to see EJ with the ones.

Both looked good but EJ just makes throws the others don't. Once again he fired some nice bullets and all the while with poor protection and multiple 2nd and longs after poor first down runs.

One more game of analysis but I would love to see EJ with the ones.

One thing is obvious (at least at this stage), the Bills QB situation isn't quite the dumpster fire it was made out to be during the workouts and training camp.

He looked good tonight.

Had he been able to convert more points, I would be all in. He was playing with little help in the skill positions, though. With that said, the OL play for him was fairly decent.

Both really had their moments. Our backup OL is a sieve though...

No doubt. If the starters go down, they are in trouble no matter who is at QB.

He had a TD drop and a missed fg.

Was it a drop? I couldn't tell from the replay. It looked like the pass was a bit late and the DB might have gotten his hand on the ball. But if not, it definately should have been caught.

Cassel will start. He is the safe choice. He has to fail to be replaced. First in, TT, because he is totally different from Cassel. TT with have to fail at least twice before EJ gets a chance. And that may not be bad for EJ. Gives him more time to develope and will remove the other two as possibilities,

At least all three of them have been throwing accurately. Although we will see what happens when games start for real.

Cassel will start. He is the safe choice. He has to fail to be replaced. First in, TT, because he is totally different from Cassel. TT with have to fail at least twice before EJ gets a chance. And that may not be bad for EJ. Gives him more time to develope and will remove the other two as possibilities,

At least all three of them have been throwing accurately. Although we will see what happens when games start for real.

Well, it's good that someone KNOWS what will happen. :rolleyes: