Browns fans raving about classy Goodwin

YoloinOhio

Being fully committed to succeeding in pro football.

Prime example was that deep ball that Tyrod threw to him the other night.

If Sammy or Woods run that route....they are turning their head to the QB as they pass the CB and more than likely adjust to and catch that ball.

Goodwin....on one of the safer routes a WR can run.......looks across the field for the safety and then is unable to find the football.

I think he makes a few too many business decisions because he's not certain if this is the business for him.

One of those is that when he gets a little dinged up...which is done easily and often.....he heads for the showers.

Say what you want about Marrone but I don't think he was wrong for how he handled him.

I love his potential. I have extolled the virtues of his potential as a route runner.

But I just don't think he is all in and that's a shame.

What a crock. It's preseason for one. And secondly, Watkins short-armed or gave up on a few plays last year. The Houston game comes to mind. All receivers do it. And if they dont, they should.

Goodwin is a unique talent and needs to be used as such. Might be the fastest receiver in the league.

What a crock. It's preseason for one. And secondly, Watkins short-armed or gave up on a few plays last year. The Houston game comes to mind. All receivers do it. And if they dont, they should.

Goodwin is a unique talent and needs to be used as such. Might be the fastest receiver in the league.

It's a job interview for a bubble guy who isn't guaranteed anything.

Ha, I was standing behind the camera guy. I didn't hear him offering the tickets though. Definitely classy of Goodwin. He stuck around signing autographs for a long time. After my group got their autograph we moved away, and at some point later we turned around and he was still signing stuff haha.

Ron Brooks was also in the outer area on his little electric skateboard kind of like this cruising around signing autographs haha.

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/New-Smart-Self-Balancing-Electric-Skateboard-Unicycle-Scooter-SkyWalk-Blue/271605505?gpid=68416461421&gpkwd=&goog_pla=1&gclid=CjwKEAjw9dWuBRDFs9mHv-C9_FkSJADo58iMyikKJIF1gSy-wKs-zMOmcLJOnLY1_I-AnRjYjtKEFhoCpfvw_wcB

What a crock??? :lol:

Is that really necessary?

I'd answer you appropriately but then I am subject to jboyst or johnny haffadik interjecting because I am being mean. :rolleyes:

Who is haffadik?

Some poser, wannabe 1990's themed internet character who made fun of my name.

Not everyone can be a character like Hogboy or a Roger Goodell.

I'm paraphrasing, but I believe Lincoln once said, you gotta' get all the way into the part you are playing.

Lincoln Osiris I mean.