lenny p-losman back in buff; will start in 05

dave mcbride

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than hatred for Drew, why do people feel he wouldn't be a good backup?  I think he would.

Drew has to decide if he wants to move his family again just for 1 more last shot at glory.  I think he will either retire or stay as a backup & try to compete for the #1 job.

236261[/snapback]

Personally It think if Drew feels there is an opportunity for him to go somewhere else and start he wouldn't want to stay. I think it would be great for him to stick around because for all we know JP might end up being a train wreck. Drew knows the system etc. so he would certainly make an adequate back up.

Kyle Boller had the best TE in football, an all star offensive line and a 2000 yard rusher......

236252[/snapback]

- Heap was out most of the season

- They dont have close to the receiving corp we have

- Boller doens't have Losman's mobility

Dont get me wrong.....Its not that I dont think Losman will have some bumps in the road.....BUT.....to go along with those muliple int games Losman is also going to have some big performance games......

That would be something we haven't had in a while

i am excited about JP being elevated to #1 this early. Although I know it doesn't mean anything this early.

the one thing i take exception with in the Lenny P article is,....has anyone ever heard Mularkey say he is "enamored with Losman's ability" ?

well, sounds like the bills have begun a new era.

now if the coaches can teach this kid how to slide, we won't have to worry about him lasting for 2.1 games only.

236305[/snapback]

Coaches have to teach one other thing in the off-season.....no hitting the players with the red jerseys! :ph34r:

Losman is NOT Boller, just like Losman is NOT Rothlesberger.  Lets just let Losman be Losman.

236314[/snapback]

No, your wrong, Losman is EXACTLY like Kyle Boller, and also EXACTLY like Rothlisberger. We have never seen him start but he is EXACTLY like them.

The beauty is Drew is EXACTLY like Drew.

The Bills are going to need a good backup.

236360[/snapback]

No they need a backup. If this is true, and I take anything Lenny has to say with a huge grain of salt, then we have Losman and that is it on this roster. We are in serious doo-doo at Qb. We have basically a rookie, who was broke his leg when he stumbled on the sideline. In his 5 pass plays this year, he had 2 completion, one to the other team.