How can I watch scrimmage

Joshua25

Start driving to St. John fisher. When you get there, ask for an extra ticket or just weasel your way in. Once there, look at the football field. Eventually a scrimmage should break out.

alternatively, if weaseling doesn't work, break into the sjf track and field storage room, grab one of those pole vault sticks and use it to hurl yourself over the fence and onto the field.* upon landing, spring for the sidelines and immerse yourself in the crowd to avoid detection from security.

*if there's a fence around the field.

note: this may not be necessary if you are able to see through the fence. in that case, you can stand there watching and disregard the pole-vault/avoiding security component of this plan.

either way, stop for a garbage plate on the way home.

Excuse my ignorance, as I just learned about the Periscope App today, but is there a chance the scrimmage might be viewed through that? I was contemplating downloading the App today, but got spooked when they asked for my Twitter log-in information.

Hammersticks my good friend... how have you been? YE OLE has also been scouring the interwebs per chance to catch a glimpse of tonight's festivities. YE OLE is vaguely familiar with the parascope but as of yet no luck on a potential feed for the scrimmage.

Hammersticks my good friend... how have you been? YE OLE has also been scouring the interwebs per chance to catch a glimpse of tonight's festivities. YE OLE is vaguely familiar with the parascope but as of yet no luck on a potential feed for the scrimmage.

YE OLE!! I've never been better and I hope you are also doing well. Don't see you around here as much anymore. Maybe a feed will surface as scrimmage time draws near. I may go ahead and get that app after all. Cheers!

I dl periscope just for tonight hoping someone will be broadcasting it. I tested out by watching random feeds from all over the world. It's pretty amazing, and kind of creepy at the same time. I only use Twitter on my phone so it pretty much logged in automatically, I think twitter and periscope are somehow partnered in buisiness.

Excuse my ignorance, as I just learned about the Periscope App today, but is there a chance the scrimmage might be viewed through that? I was contemplating downloading the App today, but got spooked when they asked for my Twitter log-in information.

I have periscope, they ask for the twitter account because Twitter owns it. That brings over all your contacts. The rex jumping out of the plane thing was on periscope, but if by chance it is on try to use a puter because its a cell phone battery killer.

I sogned up early on with one of my cell #'s to confirm

Or did you meet the nice men?

I make friends everywhere i go>

Is saying " Its okay , i'm bill bellicheck " not funny? I was looking through the knot hole during closed practice one saturday last year> i worked a half day and saw the jerseys, pulled into the empty RTS bus lot and walked over to the fence.

We all have little Buffalo Bills memories. Thats mine