Bills training camp practice 8/6

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything for those of us who can't listen?

Talked about Mario having a freakish body, especially arm length.

Showed him coaching defenders on pass-rush techniques.

"This reminds me of back in the day, when we had dudes that could cover and pass rush. This pass rush is better than any I've been around. They're not as talented as we are... we've just got to stay healthy."

you may borrow my avatar!

thanks yolo, that's very generous. spent a half hour in the handicapped stall in the fetal position with my inhaler - i feel a lot better now.

"This reminds me of back in the day, when we had dudes that could cover and pass rush. This pass rush is better than any I've been around. They're not as talented as we are... we've just got to stay healthy."

Pretty sure he said "With as talented as we are..." not "They're not as talented as we are"

@thadbrown7: Rex says McKelvin won't be ready to start the season. Good thing Darby looks good enough in camp so far to handle that job. #Billsmafia

Oh man, Andrew Luck is gonna love this. Especially if he's to cover Philip Dorsett, who lit him up in college iirc.

Tell me about it. I keep hitting refresh all day...these reports and updates can't come often enough....

Thanks all for posting coverage, tweets and pics. Great day at work to spend reading 10 pages of TC thread :w00t:

Edited by The Poojer

Oh man, Andrew Luck is gonna love this. Especially if he's to cover Philip Dorsett, who lit him up in college iirc.

He had 4 catches for 90 yards and a 27-yard TD that game...2 catches (one of which was the TD) came against Darby. Darby did manage to break up a would-be TD thrown to Dorsett on the ensuing series. The other catch was a first down midway through the 3rd quarter.

Is it just me or is the Colts match up looming as kind of a david vs goliath situation? I think they are the toughest team on our schedule, and we won't have Dareus or McKelvin on D. Really our only advantage is that our team is so transformed it will be tough for them to game plan. Despite how good our D is, I feel like Andrew Luck can tear it apart. Let's hope Rex has something up his sleeve.

Is it just me or is the Colts match up looming as kind of a david vs goliath situation? I think they are the toughest team on our schedule, and we won't have Dareus or McKelvin on D. Really our only advantage is that our team is so transformed it will be tough for them to game plan. Despite how good our D is, I feel like Andrew Luck can tear it apart. Let's hope Rex has something up his sleeve.

Curious how he's done against Top-5 defenses... he always comes across to me as someone who piles on numbers against bad teams, then throws lots of INTs against good defenses.