Rolling movie scene challenge thread

4merper4mer

I thought this might be a fun thread. There are a few simple rules:

1. I will post a movie scene below to start the thread. I will challenge you to find a movie scene _________ than this: Scene A. An example would be "Find a scene scarier than this".

2. You have to find a scene that you honestly feel meets that challenge. Scene B

3. You issue a challenge based on scene B. It would not have to be the same challenge as the previous scene, but it should be challenging. For example if you found a scarier scene that had a really hot chick in it you could change the challenge to "find a scene with a hotter chick than this". This way the challenges will evolve.

You should honestly feel you met your predecessor's challenge and also try to present a difficult challenge for the next person.

I'll start it off with something that should present a very difficult challenge.

Find a cheesier scene than this:

The ending scene from Ghost. I couldn't find a shortened version online but just watch the first 90 seconds and that will be enough.

Find a major motion picture with worse special effects.

Edited by MDH

The ending scene from Ghost. I couldn't find a shortened version online but just watch the first 90 seconds and that will be enough.

Find a major motion picture with worse special effects.

You can see the string that wags the tail.

https://youtu.be/Ak3J5DayiCk

Find a movie with less believable costumes/makeup.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

Find a better song placement in a movie than this:

Only thing I can think of that compares...

(Donnie Darko - "Mad World")

Find a movie where Seth Rogen's acting is worse.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall