Just got my season tickets in the mail

So, a week ago I got tickets (100 level)

to the dolphins game instantly on NFL ticket exchange. What's the source of these tix if season tickets had not been released yet?

It could possibly be a season ticket holder who sold off one of their games. As a STH, exchange gives you an option to transfer their games from their card account to paper tickets. This is most likely the case for your tickets.

They started the "Credit Card" seasons last year, so far the feedback has been tremendously positive.

They are very convenient, if you need to sell a game, just contact the box office and they will have the tickets waiting at will call.

Go Bills!!!

Imo

Did anyone get training camp tickets? I called and ordered some, and the guy told me they would come in an e-mail. Still waiting, wondering if I should call back.

All training camp day practices are free. Tickets are only required for night sessions and are free.

VIP area has two sections: corporate and hospitality. Corporate is 100x better. Both have great views and included food and beer. This does cost some money, but not much.

Go Bills!!!

Imo

Edited by Leroi

All training camp day practices are free. Tickets are only required for night sessions and are free.

VIP area has two sections: corporate and hospitality. Corporate is 100x better. Both have great views and included food and beer.

Go Bills!!!

Imo

I understand this, but rather than having to go out and get tickets from where ever they are giving them out, I had called the front office and they said they would e-mail them to me.

I guess I'll just call them

Just to let everyone know... Actually the are season plastic cards.

Thought some would like to know.

GO BILLS!

If you contact your ticket agent, you can pay $4 to get paper tickets rather than the card.

I am a first-time STH this year. I have four tickets under my name, so I thought it may be a LOT easier to distribute four paper tickets to whomever family/friends will be using my other three seats each game.

Did anyone get training camp tickets? I called and ordered some, and the guy told me they would come in an e-mail. Still waiting, wondering if I should call back.

Just got them in the mail. Guess I thought I heard "e-mail" when he said "mail".

Hoped my seasons would be in the mailbox today. Instead, I got a jury duty summons. Bummer.

If it's like the one I did, bring a pen and a book your first day.

It's really pretty easy to get out of jury duty. Make some over-the-top statements like "I can't stand all of them foreigners in our country" or "I can tell a man's guilty just by looking at him" and you'll be excused toot sweet.

It's really pretty easy to get out of jury duty. Make some over-the-top statements like "I can't stand all of them foreigners in our country" or "I can tell a man's guilty just by looking at him" and you'll be excused toot sweet.

Or just tell them your avatar on TBD is a Blue Butt Farting Red Gas. That will get you out guaranteed...

Imo

That would have been awesome haha.

Does anyone know which preseason game is the Kid's day game this year? Or if there even is one? I can't find anything on it.

My best guess is the Panthers game since it has the later start. They usually do fireworks after. And Steelers has a better chance of selling out anyways.

My best guess is the Panthers game since it has the later start. They usually do fireworks after. And Steelers has a better chance of selling out anyways.

That's what I thought. I can't make the game as I will be on a fishing trip, so if anyone is interested in purchasing them from me, let me know. I've got 4 tickets, best offer, but I realize it's preseason and I won't get much. Might be fun for someone to take a family to.

Edited by What a Tuel