The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

http://morningconsult.com/2015/08/trumps-lead-grows-after-debate-controversy/

Still not a major poll, but I'm starting to believe it's possible Donald did no damage to his campaign.

Also, this article: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/08/donald-trump-and-roger-ailes-make-up-for-now.html

Use your leverage, Donald!

Best negotiator in the history of the universe!!!

An August 7th Augusta Chronicle poll shows Trump at 31% and Jeb at 14%. He's going up, not down, much to the chagrin of FOX News and the RNC and Bush Family back pocket boys (and girls) everywhere.

It's a loaded question packed full of out or context statements, ridiculous accusations, and conveyed a very negative subtext.

And it's PRECISELY the question the rest of the media will ask Trump later. The difference will be it will come from ABC or CNN, and then they will air the video of Trump telling the hot blond employee he'd like to see her on her knees, every progressive nutbag from DailyKos, HuffPost, Media Matters, etc. will DESTROY him and leave you wondering what the hell just hit you.

That Trump question, regardless of intention, completely poisoned the well for progressives, who were just WAITING to smack Trump with the "war on women" label.

I swear, it's like some of you just forgot what's been going on from the left for the last eight years.

Trump needs to get purged from this debate as soon as possible or you will hand Hillary the keys.

An August 7th Augusta Chronicle poll shows Trump at 31% and Jeb at 14%. He's going up, not down, much to the chagrin of FOX News and the RNC and Bush Family back pocket boys (and girls) everywhere.

Do you see this nonsense, conservatives? Do you? Even a dumbass like reggo is playing you for fools.

You're getting played by Trump and the left, and the sooner you see this, the sooner we can get back to work finding someone who doesn't start every question with "If it weren't for me..."

http://morningconsult.com/2015/08/trumps-lead-grows-after-debate-controversy/

Still not a major poll, but I'm starting to believe it's possible Donald did no damage to his campaign.

Also, this article: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/08/donald-trump-and-roger-ailes-make-up-for-now.html

Use your leverage, Donald!

Best negotiator in the history of the universe!!!

Wow! Hard to believe more people didn't side with Kelly! If Trump can just win a primary or two now...

And it's PRECISELY the question the rest of the media will ask Trump later. The difference will be it will come from ABC or CNN, and then they will air the video of Trump telling the hot blond employee he'd like to see her on her knees, every progressive nutbag from DailyKos, HuffPost, Media Matters, etc. will DESTROY him and leave you wondering what the hell just hit you.

That Trump question, regardless of intention, completely poisoned the well for progressives, who were just WAITING to smack Trump with the "war on women" label.

I swear, it's like some of you just forgot what's been going on from the left for the last eight years.

Trump needs to get purged from this debate as soon as possible or you will hand Hillary the keys.

You never answerd my question the other day of which Republican candidate WON'T be accused of running a War on Women?

Marco "no exception for the life of the mother" Rubio? Jeb "Pro Life" Bush, or Mike "5th and 14th amendment" Huckabee? Or maybe someone else?

You never answerd my question the other day of which Republican candidate WON'T be accused of running a War on Women?

Marco "no exception for the life of the mother" Rubio? Jeb "Pro Life" Bush, or Mike "5th and 14th amendment" Huckabee? Or maybe someone else?

His point is that it's a hell of an easier target when there's a recording of your candidate joking about a subordinate looking better on her knees. It's not really that hard.

All of the GOP candidates will be accused of running the war on women and Hillary will be accused of wanting to rip babies limbs apart.

It's gonna be the silly season, better get used to it.

He absolutely cried in the very familiar way that Trump has always cried when faced with questions he doesn't like.

So again, why did he make up a fake story in his response to Jake Tapper? If he's the voice of the anti-PC police, why didn't he just come out and say, 'I don't care what you interpreted, I said what I said."

Interesting how Trump's support mirrors Limbaugh's audiences.

I don't know anything about Jake Trapper. I know Megyn Kelly asked a bull **** question and got called on it. Maybe the rest of the Republicans should start "crying" over dishonest media attacks instead of rolling over.

You know what I hate more than Barrack Obama as President? That otherwise sensible men cower in fear of the leftist media and PC police.

Yes, scumbag media people will pull the same **** Megyn Kelly did, because doing their jobs responsibly doesn't advance their careers and/or agendas as well. But for the first time in ages they'll have someone standing up to them instead of capitulating and apologizing like all the gutless, dickless eunuchs that comprise the Republican field.

With Trump there's finally someone shaking things up and challenging the political correctness that's killing us culturally and politically. I'm in no hurry to put an end to it.

And one thing Republicans need to learn, the people who would be highly offended by this were never going to vote Republican anyway.

His point is that it's a hell of an easier target when there's a recording of your candidate joking about a subordinate looking better on her knees. It's not really that hard.

There's a recording of Hillary laughing at her getting a plea deal at the expense of a 12 year old rape victim. Who does America forgive first? Because you know that Trump is bringing that up everyday, all day if the left tries to play dirty, and he's also bringing in the former underage sex slave who was witness to Bill Clinton visiting his buddy Epstein on his orgy island. Think that Trump won't offer that girl a poligraph for confirmation of what she saw? So after all of this dirt is thrown down in epic fashion and in front of millions and millions of eyeballs not just a few million, who is America going to forgive first? Trump who made an inappropriate sexually charged comment to a former playboy bunny or the Clintons?

Americans will understand a man being smitten with a girl like Brandi and making a fool of himself for a split second, both women and men in middle America won't care about it as much as people think.

You know what I hate more than Barrack Obama as President? That otherwise sensible men cower in fear of the leftist media and PC police.

Yes, scumbag media people will pull the same **** Megyn Kelly did, because doing their jobs responsibly doesn't advance their careers and/or agendas as well. But for the first time in ages they'll have someone standing up to them instead of capitulating and apologizing like all the gutless, dickless eunuchs that comprise the Republican field.

With Trump there's finally someone shaking things up and challenging the political correctness that's killing us culturally and politically. I'm in no hurry to put an end to it.

And one thing Republicans need to learn, the people who would be highly offended by this were never going to vote Republican anyway.

Trump is a joke, and anyone that honestly sports him as a candidate should bow out of any political discussions from here on out.

The thing you like best about your candidate isn't his record, his ideas, his goals, his leadership, his principles, or his vision, it's the fact that he's not politically correct.

Talk is cheap.

There's a recording of Hillary laughing at her getting a plea deal at the expense of a 12 year old rape victim. Who does America forgive first? Because you know that Trump is bringing that up everyday, all day if the left tries to play dirty, and he's also bringing in the former underage sex slave who was witness to Bill Clinton visiting his buddy Epstein on his orgy island. Think that Trump won't offer that girl a poligraph for confirmation of what she saw? So after all of this dirt is thrown down in epic fashion and in front of millions and millions of eyeballs not just a few million, who is America going to forgive first? Trump who made an inappropriate sexually charged comment to a former playboy bunny or the Clintons?

That and the eMail server and the $250,000 speaker fees at Chase and Goldman Sachs and her Iraq War vote and so much more. He already made a few jabs about Hillary fund raising. More to follow. And her war vote as well since he publicly came out against it in 2004 and was dead on the money.

I think he may be the only who can beat Hillary because he has the guts to get as down and dirty as she can. He can drive home the bought and paid for angle which is one resounding loudly with Joe SixPacks of the world right now, because he's not bought and paid for too like all the other Republican (and Democrat) candidates except Bernie to a degree.

Edited by reddogblitz

Trump is a joke, and anyone that honestly sports him as a candidate should bow out of any political discussions from here on out.

The thing you like best about your candidate isn't his record, his ideas, his goals, his leadership, his principles, or his vision, it's the fact that he's not politically correct.

Talk is cheap.

At this point it's not really a matter of whether he's a serious Presidential contender, it's about the impact he's having on the culture.

The real joke is that people think some establishment drone is going to make any difference at all. Jeb Bush or whoever will just grab a bucket and bale water out of a sinking ship.

I'd prefer to have a more libertarian conservative who has balls like Trump. But until someone breaks this mold of polished politically correct "compassionate" conservative politicians and replace it with tough guys with attitude it really doesn't matter because they'll never get it implemented anyway.

Talk is cheap.

And what's the reason to elect Hilly? Because she has a vagina?

At this point it's not really a matter of whether he's a serious Presidential contender, it's about the impact he's having on the culture.

The real joke is that people think some establishment drone is going to make any difference at all. Jeb Bush or whoever will just grab a bucket and bale water out of a sinking ship.

I'd prefer to have a more libertarian conservative who has balls like Trump. But until someone breaks this mold of polished politically correct "compassionate" conservative politicians and replace it with tough guys with attitude it really doesn't matter because they'll never get it implemented anyway.

What the heck does that even mean? Do people even research Trumps record? For ask his public bluster, any time he's faced serious adversaries, they took him to the cleaners. Why do you think he mostly pimps out his name?

What the heck does that even mean? Do people even research Trumps record? For ask his public bluster, any time he's faced serious adversaries, they took him to the cleaners. Why do you think he mostly pimps out his name?

Maybe you're too close to contemporary politics to see it, maybe you're blinded by your Trump hatred, or maybe both, but if you lose the cultural battle you lose the political one, and the left is winning this running away because no one challenges them. Trump is showing that when the PC police come for you your best move is to tell them to go !@#$ themselves. I don't know why people find it so confusing.

What cultural battle are you talking about? The one where you can refer to women who disagree with you a menstrual psycho? And the leader of your cultural parade is a serial cheater who hasn't met a post pubescent east European model that he doesn't hit on?

That's your standard bearer?

Again don't look at what he says in front of the camera. Look at his record.

He's a professional charlatan.

Edited by GG