NFL exec: McCoy over Murray every time

Anyone else think this is kinda cheesy? My favorite athlete, Jeter, worked hard to not get photographed. And he was dating top of the line women.

McCoy seems like a dude who throws money around and passes out his football card to girls. Then he takes selfies with them. Reeks of insecurity. That said, as long as he backs it up on the field, who cares? :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol to the Ryan Matthews and Demarco Murray love. I would call that backfield the infirmary.

Congrats to Murray for not being injured and a fumbling machine last year. Matthews well his history speaks for itself.

Add Sam Bradford to this twosome and you should get 100-1 odds all three play 16 games.

Anyone else think this is kinda cheesy? My favorite athlete, Jeter, worked hard to not get photographed. And he was dating top of the line women.

McCoy seems like a dude who throws money around and passes out his football card to girls. Then he takes selfies with them. Reeks of insecurity. That said, as long as he backs it up on the field, who cares? :)

Jeter's style is just different but I think his gift baskets were cheesy!

McCoy's style is like Gronk's. Work hard, play hard. If you are an all pro and it doesn't affect your performance on the field then go for it. They enjoy the pub.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Jeter's style is just different but I think his gift baskets were cheesy!

McCoy's style is like Gronk's. Work hard, play hard. If you are an all pro and it doesn't affect your performance on the field then go for it. They enjoy the pub.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to party with him. I just like to keep it low key. Act like you've been there before. :)

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to party with him. I just like to keep it low key. Act like you've been there before. :)

I hear you. But remember when Jeter forgot he had been there before? Gave one girl the same gift basket twice. One of the funniest athlete stories ever.

I hear you. But remember when Jeter forgot he had been there before? Gave one girl the same gift basket twice. One of the funniest athlete stories ever.

The reason he gave them out was to for the girls to keep it low key. He just forgot he had a repeat customer. :) so much more respect for that than selfies. But I'm getting old and cranky haha.

Isnt Jeter the one that is dating that Direct TV girl with the horse Hannah?

Dude....fistpump man

Yup. Dude just wins and doesn't need to brag about it. Plus, he gets women with their own money and fame.

I ain't saying those girls with McCoy are gold diggers but...

Yup. Dude just wins and doesn't need to brag about it. Plus, he gets women with their own money and fame.

I ain't saying those girls with McCoy are gold diggers but...

i thought I heard he dumped Hannah the day she made the cover of the SI swimsuit issue. Because she was getting too famous. Which just further proves your point!

I think both teams will be better because of the trade. Not sure why some feel it will make them less of a fan if they admit that. You don't have to tear down other teams in order to build yours up. Sometimes it's good trade for both teams.

Hopefully he's learned his lesson about putting the raincoat on. Otherwise his lifestyle will soon catch up to him again.

I think both teams will be better because of the trade. Not sure why some feel it will make them less of a fan if they admit that. You don't have to tear down other teams in order to build yours up. Sometimes it's good trade for both teams.

Hopefully he's learned his lesson about putting the raincoat on. Otherwise his lifestyle will soon catch up to him again.

I certainly do hope it was a good trade for both teams because I want Kiko to succeed in this league......

Considering where he's at (Vegas pool party), I think McCoy is acting exactly how he should.

Isn't it like a law or something that you have to take selfies there?

Lol to the Ryan Matthews and Demarco Murray love. I would call that backfield the infirmary.

Congrats to Murray for not being injured and a fumbling machine last year. Matthews well his history speaks for itself.

Add Sam Bradford to this twosome and you should get 100-1 odds all three play 16 games.

lol The Infirmary! But I read somewhere that Chip has this training program that accelerates recovery or prevents injury or something ... Sorry no link because I don't know where I saw ( prob. Twitter) but it referenced Maclin having a great year after tearing ACL

lol The Infirmary! But I read somewhere that Chip has this training program that accelerates recovery or prevents injury or something ... Sorry no link because I don't know where I saw ( prob. Twitter) but it referenced Maclin having a great year after tearing ACL

I've heard about it too. It's called "HGH."

Feel free to point out any posts that stated that. I remember exactly none.

I def posted that I thought Kiko was overrated before last year. And he was because he had a cool name and cool hair. He was a below average run defender and after the first 5 games, he didn't make many big plays.

I really like the dude and wish him the best. He was overrated. He should be much better at OLB, but Preston Brown actually had a better rookie year than KIko. He just isn't as flashy. And what Lb won't be good behind our d line?

Sports science. Might as well read up on it now, because it's only a matter of time before every team is using a similar training program. Everything from proper diet and getting enough sleep at night to creating individualized training programs based on data they get from different monitors the players wear during practice.

Sports science. Might as well read up on it now, because it's only a matter of time before every team is using a similar training program. Everything from proper diet and getting enough sleep at night to creating individualized training programs based on data they get from different monitors the players wear during practice.

Don't most teams already do this?

The Bills had their players wearing monitors in Marrone's first season, IIRC.

Maybe they just started it last year.