To Beerball and nervous guy PRIVATE MESSAGE

Howard

Hi Beerball and nervous guy. You have both been very helpful with my new membership here so I wanted to send you a private message. I have two problems though.

This one guy named Country Clitus keeps giving Shirl a hard time about me and I think it is kind of rude. I have been holding my temper. Not everyone has a bride like me. Shirl is special. Just wanted you to know in case you were going to message her.

That's the one thing I wanted to bring up.

Thank you

Howard

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard,

I trust this private message will reach you and find you well. Shirl sounds like a lovely woman and a lucky bride, I trust Cleatus is merely yanking your chain. But if not, please continue to use this private message function to keep the mods informed. Also, one other thing, is your refrigerator is running?

Thank you.

:beer:

Hi Beerball and nervous guy. You have both been very helpful with my new membership here so I wanted to send you a private message. I have two problems though.

This one guy named Country Clitus keeps giving Shirl a hard time about me and I think it is kind of rude. I have been holding my temper. Not everyone has a bride like me. Shirl is special. Just wanted you to know in case you were going to message her.

Thank you

Howard

You said 2 things. What's on your mind asides Clitis?

Thank you

Howard

Game over.

I felt for it the first 2 days.... Howard is another poster here. Maybe a mod. Who knows.

He's got a lot of wisdom, he just isn't very tech savy. How would you like it if your grandfather came on here and everybody just made fun of him like people make fun of Howard?

If my grandfather came on here Id be stunned since he hs been gone for almost 65 years

Howard, I was sent pictures of Shirl when she was about 35. Must have been on a night you had to work. I do not believe the guy she was dancing with is you. Looks like he was grabbing her butt in her black dress and enjoying it. She had a very good looking peral necklace on. Looks like they had been drinking. Could have been on a night you had to go bowling with the guys.

When I get my new phone next month I will take a picture and post it on the wall so just you can see it.

Now that I think about it , the guy in the picture looks very much like country Cletus. I wonder if the guy in the picture is his grandfather?

PRIVATE for Beerball and nervous guy: this message is just for Beerball. Dont read if you aren't one of them.

Can you help me with something?

I am buying fertilizer for my grass. Should I get turf builder or turf builder plus halts. ? Thanks

Howard and Shirl

PRIVATE for Beerball and nervous guy: this message is just for Beerball. Dont read if you aren't one of them.

I am buying fertilizer for my grass. Should I get turf builder or turf builder plus halts. ? Thanks

Howard and Shirl

Rototill and plant pebbles, apply Roundup liberally.

If you have a squirrel problem please direct those personally to Nervous Guy because he's the expert. By the way, is there a reason why you aren't capitalizing NG's name? Lower case seems like disrespect to me.

Rototill and plant pebbles, apply Roundup liberally.

If you have a squirrel problem please direct those personally to Nervous Guy because he's the expert. By the way, is there a reason why you aren't capitalizing NG's name? Lower case seems like disrespect to me.

I was low on funds so I bought the WalMart brand version of Scott's Step 1 with crabgrass preventer. Worked better than Scott's ever has and it was $20 less. I do a yearly "turf war" with close friend. He applied Scott's one day before I applied my Walmart special stuff. I went to his house on Sat. night and his lawn was dandelion city. I got home from work today and manually pulled the 15 or so dandelions from my entire yard. I'm rocking Walmart brand for all four stages this year as an experiment.

Howard and Shirl

You want to use something with a high amount of slow-release nitrogen. Like gasoline, or explosives.