Are their paralels to TBD/TSW in Dolphins/Jets land?

I was quite amused by responses yesterday to my ask for a consensus on a "new" name for the Patriots. I am happy to cede my original suggestion to a proposal of a poster for a new name of the NE Pats** (I like the focus on their legacy being tainted rather than a more straightforward labeling of them as Cheaters- the Cheater tag will simply result in arguments over what constitutes cheating or not where "everyone" has a valid opinion). The ** however attacks their legacy and the opinions of the 31 cities that do have teams will matter as much as the allege factual arguments.

I ask whether there are Fins and Jets fans who can all reach agreement on a new Pats name.

I think if TSW and some parallel groups all agreed to use a common name such as The Pats*** (or whatever, I care more that we agree and less what specific wording we agree upon) and these common signs follow the Pats** all season it might get in their heads. Likewise if it pierces the media that fans from multiple teams (my guess is Seahawk fans would also be a useful target, then this new Pats** moniker would draw national attention.

An argumkent over what constitutes cheating would be one where Pats** fan opinions would be in a minority but on par with others. Howewver, a argument about the Pats** legacy would be one where they start from most hating them.

That would require Jets and Fins fans who actually have the ability to string more than two words together coherently.

That would require Jets and Fins fans who actually have the ability to string more than two words together coherently.

Yep, Fins/Jets fans are virtually idiots by definition (I'm sure thy feel the same way bout us) we are linked by our common Pats dislike. My guess is that there likely is a talented tenth among even idiots.

Yep, Fins/Jets fans are virtually idiots by definition (I'm sure thy feel the same way bout us) we are linked by our common Pats** dislike. My guess is that there likely is a talented tenth among even idiots.

There, fixed that for you.