What is on Brady's Phone?

Would he need a subpoena? These were company issued cell phones, so the Company probably retains the right to check the records of the phones.

They wouldn't need a subpoena. One thing that I am curious about is whether Brady's phone was his personal phone or a team issued phone. I would assume it is his personal phone since he was able to decline giving it up but if it was a team phone then that would imply both Brady and the team did not fully cooperate and I would expect them to be fined/lose draft picks as well.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the NFL then have ability to subpoena this for this investigation....based on CBA??

If so, what are they waiting for?

No, but if Brady files any sort of civil suit, they would have the ability then.... That's why I feel that once the punishment is dished out, we won't see anything after the appeal is done...

They wouldn't need a subpoena. One thing that I am curious about is whether Brady's phone was his personal phone or a team issued phone. I would assume it is his personal phone since he was able to decline giving it up but if it was a team phone then that would imply both Brady and the team did not fully cooperate and I would expect them to be fined/lose draft picks as well.

was reported as a personal phone.