OT - first date

mead107

BBC was upstairs from the Library.

Loved to go to Slombas.  Also, would head over to Mr. Goodbars at Buff State.

233659[/snapback]

Slombas had good beef on weck. Didn't the BBC used to be called the Stacks? I think Mr. Goodbars was on Elmwood. We used to go to Reagans and Annies behind Buff State but nothing could beat Cassidy's on Wed. nights. Spin the fuggin Wheel...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First date with the current girl...back last october...took her to to a little italian restaurant...we had a great time...the second date was when i got hooked tho...we played goofy golf and went to steak n shake where we promptly got in a milkshake fight...

i'm gonna be with her a long time...just got that feeling, ya know?...and so does she...

I slipped a buck into her g-string at Frank's Casanova. One look at the cellulite on her ass and I was hooked for life.

Wasn't Frank's Casanova a bar on Bailey and Delvin near Genesee? My dad worked at a manufacturing plant called Arnolds near there back in the '60's. When we'd drive by that bar, my mother would say that's where the bad men go to drink. My dad didn't say anything.

Slombas had good beef on weck.  Didn't the BBC used to be called the Stacks?  I think Mr. Goodbars was on Elmwood.  We used to go to Reagans and Annies behind Buff State but nothing could beat Cassidy's on Wed. nights.  Spin the fuggin Wheel...

233742[/snapback]

Loved the wheel, and yes I was 16 when I started going to Sloppos!!!

Duey, I need some help here. Those names sound familiar but for some reason I just cannot picture those places.Also, trying to remeber the name of a place , I think it was the Park Lane, had two blues for a dollar fitty if i remeber. Anybody else remeber this place.

233399[/snapback]

Park Meadow, PM, Thursday nights, 2 blues oir 50's for a buck....loved that little dump

Wasn't Frank's Casanova a bar on Bailey and Delvin near Genesee?  My dad worked at a manufacturing plant called Arnolds near there back in the '60's.  When we'd drive by that bar, my mother would say that's where the bad men go to drink.  My dad didn't say anything.

233796[/snapback]

Yep, That's the place. And I'm a bad man.

I met my wife on a Thanksgiving Day. All the rookies put in for the day off to annoy the old, crazy roll call cop who used to call us obscenities because we were rookies. He weighed close to 300 lbs. I later grew to love and miss that man, but that is another story.

I wound up in Bellevue Hospital with a female prisoner who shot a NYC Corrections Officer on W43rd St. From what I could gather, she did not like him, and when arrested, stated that she was 'sick" and desired medical attention, thus the trip to Bellevue. My wife lived in a NYC Housing Project across 1st Ave. She was in the hospital because her best friend suffered a serious cut and she accompanied her to the ER.

I saw her talking on a pay phone. She was a 5'9", 125 lb Puerto Rican (btw, she has not gained a pound :lol: ). I was of course staring at her and she smiled, and unzipped her coat to reveal a drop dead body. To this day, she denies unzipping her jacket, but it happened. she wont even admit it to our best friends, but she is lying.

I could not leave my prisoner, so I asked the security guard to tell her that I wanted to talk to her. He asked why he should bring HER to ME, and I told him to just go ahead, and I would owe him a favor.

15 minutes later, she sat down with me and the prisoner. I got her telephone number, and called her 4 days later.

That was 21 years and 3 daughters ago.

In like 2 weeks it'll be 3yrs and I met her at the park...... :lol:

we were going to go the the bowling alley to hang out but it was too busy.....so we went to all the 24hr stores so we could walk around and talk.........we didnt want the night to end :lol: