2015 NFL Draft round 4-7 discussion

It's painful to sit on our hands and watch guys who would be very helpful depth for the Bills go flying off the board.

But it does beat doing the yard work my wife wanted done before she comes home...

But we have depth guys!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good move by the Pack since they can afford to let him sit behind Rodgers with no pressure to play any time soon.

Yeah, that's probably a good pick for them, not so much for him. I'm a big proponent of backup QB is a valuable position on a playoff team.

And another year goes by with the Bills wandering in the desert with no long term QB solution.

i think we knew that before the draft. No one below the top 2 QBs were viewed as "solutions" to anything. They are all projects. We have 2 of those now, as you know. Edited by YoloinOhio

Flynn is there as a decent QB in their system.

Yeah. Flynn is a question mark. Usually the Packers only keep two QBs. They may have to cut Hundley. Although I imagine they will keep him.

Hundley probably thought he was going to be chosen in the first round, and maybe the second, and have a chance to start as a rookie. Then he went in the fifth, without a chance to start barring injury for his entire rookie contract.

Yeah. Flynn is a question mark. Usually the Packers only keep two QBs. They may have to cut Hundley. Although I imagine they will keep him.

Hundley probably thought he was going to be chosen in the first round, and maybe the second, and have a chance to start as a rookie. Then he went in the fifth, without a chance to start barring injury for his entire rookie contract.

packers will play him in their last reg season games where they don't play starters because they have the playoff seed locked up and then trade him for a 2nd rd pick after he puts up big numbers in meaningless games. Edited by YoloinOhio

He needs to sit, study, and learn before having a chance to take the field as a starter on any kind of long term basis. GB is great landing spot in the NFL for him to develop.

packers will play him in their last 2 reg season games for next couple years where they don't need the game and then trade him for a 2nd rd pick after he puts up big numbers in meaningless games.

Then Flynn will be pissed and hold out because he wanted his third and fourth outrageous contract based on nothing.

i think we knew that before the draft. No one below the top 2 QBs were viewed as "solutions" to anything. They are all projects. We have 2 of those now, as you know.

There are no projects on the Bills, just placeholders. EJ is no better than a career backup. If they don't take a chance, then they're 100% sure of not finding a solution. So rinse and repeat.