Do You Agree that the Kelly Ovation Renders First Pick Moot?

That is the point that the WGR clowns are making right now. Are they afraid that the Bills will have them canned if they speak out? Murphy's reaction was eve worse he couldn't stand the heat and signed off for the night. Are we resigned to having Jerry Sullivan \ wax his discontent? If so it wouldn't have mattered who Whaley picked. What a mess.

Edited by patfitz

That is the point that the WGR clowns are making right now. Are they afraid that the Bills will have them canned if they speak out? Murphy's reaction was eve worse he couldn't stand the heat and signed off for the night. Are we resigned to having Jerry Sullivan \ wax his discontent? If so it wouldn't have mattered who Whaley picked. What a mess.

Totally off topic, but did anyone else read that as re-signed because of this place?

I don't totally understand the question here. But if we are comparing Jim Kelly's life with the quality of a draft pick then we need to all step away from the internet for a minute.

That was a beautiful moment that brought me to tears

I hate Howard Stern, I listen every day cause I know he is going to say something that pisses me off. Can't uderstand how Sirius can oay that dude, I mean people who think he is funny must not listen everyday like I do.

I don't totally understand the question here. But if we are comparing Jim Kelly's life with the quality of a draft pick then we need to all step away from the internet for a minute.

That was a beautiful moment that brought me to tears

This

I hate Howard Stern, I listen every day cause I know he is going to say something that pisses me off. Can't uderstand how Sirius can oay that dude, I mean people who think he is funny must not listen everyday like I do.

:lol: