Voluntary veteran mini-camp

I'm not shocked with hearing Rex rave about Goodwin. I remember Goodwin working Cromartie a few years ago, forcing him to play off and nuking his way to 6-8 yard gains. Cromartie then played press...and Goodwin just outran him for a deep TD.

Thank you.

Glass Goodwin is my boy, honestly.

Go Bills!

Not only that....but he actually blocks.....

I know he is injury prone.....but the guy has a TON of speed and talent and gives everything he has on the field.....

Hope we keep him

thanks John. he has shown me he isnt just a track star.

just listened to that interview. Woods is awesome.

For those that wanted to trade him :thumbdown:

He will be a Bill for quite awhile i might wager

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed...if it doesn't, it won't be for lack of effort.

It may be BECAUSE of all that effort, ironically. He should step out of the film room for a while, and lean on his instincts instead of his training.

It may be BECAUSE of all that effort, ironically. He should step out of the film room for a while, and lean on his instincts instead of his training.

I like that point. He seems to want to please everyone. I'd love to see more fire out of him.

I don't know if I agree with that on its face, but I do agree that he just needs to let it rip.

I don't know if I agree with that on its face, but I do agree that he just needs to let it rip.

I am not saying that the hard work doesn't have it's place, just that I think EJ's confidence is shot from being Marroned, and that he thinks he can fix the problem by trying harder. I disagree that his solution is viable.