IT jobs in WNY?

gomper

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats.

Without naming names, how did the TBD poster influence her getting the job?

Well, he IM'd me about her. I forwarded her resume to him and he got her an interview (which I believe he sat in on). She stole the show from there. Without the connect {The Wire slang) it wouldn't have happened.She really is an ace. I'm so happy for her and they just got a great addition. Sometimes....the home team wins.

Well, he IM'd me about her. I forwarded her resume to him and he got her an interview (which I believe he sat in on). She stole the show from there. Without the connect {The Wire slang) it wouldn't have happened.She really is an ace. I'm so happy for her and they just got a great addition. Sometimes....the home team wins.

That is a great story. Love when social media works to do nice things. Again, congrats!

UPDATE!!!!!

She got hired in direct result of a poster (who may want to be anonymous) on TBD. Nice bump in pay that will make her life much easier.

We may never win a Super Bowl, but all of you on here are the Super Heavyweight Champions of a fan community.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bills!!!!

Congrats!

Not the first time help from this board has reached out with a lead or or some other source. My son was helped several years ago when moving down to DC area.

This place is like a second home. Lots of brothers and sisters all united as Bills fans willing to step up and help one another.

Thank you Scott for this wonderful place.

I just noticed this thread. Congrats to your girlfriend! This really can be a sensational community.

And I notice you keep calling her "an ace". Does that make you a pain in the ace?

I kill me.

I just noticed this thread. Congrats to your girlfriend! This really can be a sensational community.

And I notice you keep calling her "an ace". Does that make you a pain in the ace?

I kill me.

LOL! The second show is different from the first I imagine.