IT jobs in WNY?

gomper

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second you mentioned girlfriend the meatball was lobbed and the blood was in the water. These sharks cant help themselves but to shred you to pieces. Live and learn. MAYBE IN THE FUTURE SAY YOUR (sic) LOOKING FOR AN IT JOB!

That's even worse with these makos! You gotta realize how fast they are! ;-)

OK guys. Really. A little love please?

"Don't let them fool ya,

Or even try to school ya!...

Oh, no! Don't let them change ya, oh! -

Or even rearrange ya! Oh, no!

We've got a life to live.

They say: only - only -

only the fittest of the fittest shall survive -

Stay alive! Eh!

Could you be loved and be loved?

Could you be loved, wo now! - and be loved?"

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Humor aside, thanks guys. Some really good leads here.

What area of IT? I was out of work recently and went through most of the WNY IT channels to find employment, I was pretty surprised at the amount of IT jobs available (at least in the IT Security sector). But there are many different areas of IT, so with some additional information I could definitely point you in the right direction.

Edited by ricojes

What area of IT? I was out of work recently and went through most of the WNY IT channels to find employment, I was pretty surprised at the amount of IT jobs available (at least in the IT Security sector). But there are many different areas of IT, so with some additional information I could definitely point you in the right direction.

PM her resume to you. Any specific questions. I'll relay her response.

• 1 month later...

I'd love an it job. I could be a policeman. Or a butcher. Whatever it is I could be it. But she needs to pinpoint exactly what "it" is she wants to do. I was a postal service carrier for 60+ years. It served me good. Good luck.

She's looking for a change. Commute from Colden to Amherst gets old. Plus, non-profit pay doesn't match her skills.

Change is good. Has she checked the internet?

But why the whole makeoever. New guy, new job.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Change is good. Has she checked the internet?

But why the whole makeoever. New guy, new job.

Lol. I see you started drinking earlier than usual.

Edited by gomper

I'd love an it job. I could be a policeman. Or a butcher. Whatever it is I could be it. But she needs to pinpoint exactly what "it" is she wants to do. I was a postal service carrier for 60+ years. It served me good. Good luck.

I am telling you Old Fella... You'd be a hell of a Lock & Dam Operator! You have that 19th Century mindset nailed! Too bad the open job is filled, quite the "retirement" gig! And you are a Vet too! We even have electric golf carts to transport you around! When you are feeling pooped of course, or just too much partying w/Shirl the night before. But, you can walk if you prefer... Nothing beats the daily constitutional! And we are Federal, just like the P.O.. Eudora Welty wrote: "Why I Live at the P.O.." You can help me write: "Why I Live at the L&D (Lock & Dam)." We need a few good men like you to operate the 1930's technology around here! They simply don't make kids like they used to!

:D