Player/coach intvws at OTAs-Sammy,Hughes,Clay,Fred,Mario,Rex

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak: Rex Ryan opens up his press conference by taking a shot at Tom Bradys first pitch at Fenway park this week.

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: If Brady ever does anything wrong, oh yes, I'll be all over him. Doesn't happen that often.

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: It'll be a little different not having a first round pick, but I'd much rather have Sammy Watkins

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: This is an opportunity for EJ and everybody with a clean slate

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: In EJ's case, the thing that you notice is how into it he is. All the quarterbacks, too.

@SalSports: Rex Ryan: "I was really impressed with EJ when he came out of draft, knew his study habits would be a plus."

@mikerodak: Rex asked if comments from Jace Amaro struck a nerve: Yes, it did. Ive talked about. Id rather just leave it alone."

Ouch

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'll stand by my Jace Amaro comments, 100%. He's the least of my worries

@mikerodak: Rex says he wishes SI cover had him with two former offensive lineman. Said Thurman and Kelly made him look bad.

Shot at Jets last year?

@mikerodak: Rex Ryan on filling needs through draft: There doesnt appear to be too many glaring holes on this football team."

@viccarucci: More on Rex on Amaro's comments: "We're not tiptoeing into somebody else's stadium."

@mikerodak: Rex Ryan: If you gotta stick something on your bulletin board to motivate your team you better be worried about my players, instead of me"

@viccarucci: Rex: "I've never had a problem w players trusting me. You can't hide. You either are who are, and they'll find out."

@mikerodak: Rex Ryan jokes that he needs a golf cart to move around the offensive playbook. Says its huge.

thanks for putting all of these in one place for us, yolo.

you should put these in the original post too!

Wait, you're employed?! How do you have time to stay on top of all this AND work?! :o

lol yes. I am on a ton of conference calls that pertain to me only about 20 percent of the time ..,and I have been doing this job so long I can multitask like a mofo Edited by YoloinOhio

How can anyone not be excited. It's no guarantee for success, of course. But how can you not be excited?

Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?

@MarkLud12: Jerry Hughes says there's no comparison in defensive schemes from Pettine to Ryan. Completely different.

This makes me very happy.

but Mario said they are similar! Oooh Rodak is cooking up a controversy....

I'm sure there are similar concepts, but we're talking about the difference between learning how to grill from watching your dad or having Bobby Flay come over to provide personal instruction. In both cases you'll wind up with a cooked steak, but I can tell you which one I'd rather eat.

I'm sure there are similar concepts, but we're talking about the difference between learning how to grill from watching your dad or having Bobby Flay come over to provide personal instruction. In both cases you'll wind up with a cooked steak, but I can tell you which one I'd rather eat.

well we know they are different as per the run D. Rex always has had a very good one, despite his roster getting mismanaged recently. With two different teams now, Pettine has not. That is scheme.

@buffalobills: #Bills Mario Williams talks about the transition to a new defensive scheme: http://t.co/C7pHaRaUjG