Abortion

I know this is the wrong thread, but there have been arguments about free health care and now free education. Has anyone ever thought of combining these ideas and giving free med school to everyone? This way nobody would have to see a doctor because everyone would be a doctor and health care costs would be $0.

And they could perform their own abortions.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My decision to provide abortions represented a change of heart on my part. I had been working for 12 years as an obstetrician and gynecologist, and had never performed abortions because I felt they were morally wrong. But I grew increasingly uncomfortable turning away women who needed help.

Ultimately, reading a sermon by the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. challenged me to a deeper spiritual understanding. I was moved by his discussion of the quality of the good Samaritan and of what made the Samaritan “good.” The Samaritan reversed the question of concern, to care more about the well-being of the person needing help than about what might happen to him for stopping to give help. I realized that if I were to show compassion, I would have to act on behalf of those women. My concern about women who lacked access to abortion became more important to me than worrying about what might happen to me for providing the services.

I stopped doing obstetrics in 2009 to provide abortion full time for women who needed help. Invariably I field questions regarding my decision, with the most often asked being: Why? The short answer is: Because I can. And: Because if I don’t, who will?

Cool story bro.

Who is looking out for the interests of and providing compassion to the unborn babies who are incapable of speaking out in their own defense?

Cool story bro.

Who is looking out for the interests of and providing compassion to the unborn babies who are incapable of speaking out in their own defense?

I'd go so far as to say that a revelation leading one to kill the weakest and most defenseless among us is anything but spiritual.

Cool story bro.

Jesus. Are they not going straight to heaven?

And I think its a joke that Cons pretend to care about the unborn. What a joke. They care so much they want to take away people's health insurance and so much more

Jesus. Are they not going straight to heaven?

And I think its a joke that Cons pretend to care about the unborn. What a joke. They care so much they want to take away people's health insurance and so much more

Rallying cry for the Democrat war on babies.

and if life starts at conception and if only 30% of fertilized eggs successfully continue to live birth...........

Live birth? What happens to all those fertilized eggs that don't even become pregnancies?

Limbo must be a weird place, with all those undifferentiated blastocysts around...

Attorney General Loretta Lynch Admits: I Havent Reviewed The Planned Parenthood Videos http://trib.al/XsFa1yM

Let's see, admits she didn't review congressional reports on IRS misconduct (see mistakes were made thread)

Didn't review this .

How exactly is her staff spending the day ?

The terrorist threat at Mizzou.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch Admits: I Havent Reviewed The Planned Parenthood Videos http://trib.al/XsFa1yM

Let's see, admits she didn't review congressional reports on IRS misconduct (see mistakes were made thread)

Didn't review this .

How exactly is her staff spending the day ?

Didn't she also just admit to not knowing the process about the refugees, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities?

Seriously an embarrassment.

Didn't she also just admit to not knowing the process about the refugees, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities?

Seriously an embarrassment.

It's all bull ****. She's knows what's going on but the only semi-viable defense is not knowing. This Justice department exists only for civil rights and political battles.

No. Original sin and all...

So are they in Hell or purgatory? Perhaps the Life crowd should invest in indulgences

Wow! Where are the Right To Lifers? All these children needing homes!

http://ccainstitute.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=25&layout=blog&Itemid=43

n the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.

Source: AFCARS Report, No. 20

"A woman must abide by an agreement with her ex-husband to destroy five frozen embryos if they got a divorce..."

"... despite her contention that they represent her last chance to have children, a California judge ruled Wednesday."

"Decisions about family and children often are difficult, and can be wrenching when they become disputes," the judge wrote. "The policy best suited to ensuring that these disputes are resolved in a clear-eyed manner ... is to give effect to the intentions of the parties at the time of the decision at issue."...

The embryos were being held at the University of California, San Francisco, which in accordance with state law gave Lee and Findley a consent agreement before fertility treatments in which both said they would like the embryos thawed and discarded in case they divorced, according to court documents.

Choice.