You've been a Bills fan for too long if...

Great list!! Can relate to almost everything on it. How about adding peeing in a trough at WMS. Or watching the mad bomber throw the ball 50 yards downfield....with his eyes closed!! Or when the Patriots were the Boston Patriots.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd and 12--- I can not believe someone could do the exact thing I did. Everyone of them. Maybe I wasn't so harsh on Richie until he went to Miami but now I love him. Went with a girl named Sandy Yoho from PA. for a summer. Thought she was related. Not!

George Saimes

Calvin Murphy twirling at halftime

I had wondered if Calvin Murphy's baton twirling and Jim Nabors singing the national anthem were figments of my 7 year old or so imagination. This thread has proved me out!

3rd and 12--- I can not believe someone could do the exact thing I did. Everyone of them. Maybe I wasn't so harsh on Richie until he went to Miami but now I love him. Went with a girl named Sandy Yoho from PA. for a summer. Thought she was related. Not!

: )

I must of been a fan way too long, 23 years ago; Because in January of 1992 my first wife gave me the ultimatum; "It's them or me"!

So she commenced to pack her **** and she left on February 8th, 1992. Unfortunately for her it didn't take me to long to re-group. And I'm still a Bills fan. :nana: