Minor good news on Cordy Glenn

The Bills strength guys singled him out as the player who came in in the best shape. We never really knew last year whether he just had a bad year, he suffered because of his mysterious illness, or he suffered from Marrone's Disease, which is worse in some cases than Crohn's Disease. I always thought it was a combination of the latter two.

This year he looks to be at full strength and ready to go...

"The vast majority of Bills players reported to the voluntary offseason conditioning program in great shape this week, but there was one in particular who really impressed Buffalos strength and conditioning staff.

In an appearance on KISS 98.5 radio, Bills strength and conditioning coordinator Eric Ciano singled out one Bills player who looked like he did the most this offseason.

I would have to say the guy that has impressed me the most the first week would be Cordy Glenn, said Ciano. I thought he did a great job. He came back in great shape and looks excellent. Hes really worked hard.

When asked what had the strength and conditioning staff so impressed with Glenns conditioning Ciano said the offensive tackles commitment to the program.

He followed the program at home, did a great job with the nutrition, said Ciano. He did a great job lifting and running and comparing him to himself last year he really looks good.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping this line just comes out shocking us all. Incognito brings some attitude to spark up Glenn. Reignite Wood who seemed to be complacent, too. And then our roghtbsidet. I hope we get guys that Kromer just trains to destroy and lay out

I am hoping this line just comes out shocking us all. Incognito brings some attitude to spark up Glenn. Reignite Wood who seemed to be complacent, too. And then our roghtbsidet. I hope we get guys that Kromer just trains to destroy and lay out

Is that Finnish or Swedish for "right side?" ;)

Totally agree. I think we are going to see completely different players in the same uniforms this year, although I still hope we use our 2 or 3 on a OG in the draft, or sign a vet like Blalock, even if we have to restructure contracts a little.

noted Phins writer/Bills hater Omar Kelly said today he thinks the Bills have best OL in AFC east. Either someone hacked his account or he thinks incognito and Kromer are going to revamp the troops big time. Let's hope he's right.

noted Phins writer/Bills hater Omar Kelly said today he thinks the Bills have best OL in AFC east. Either someone hacked his account or he thinks incognito and Kromer are going to revamp the troops big time. Let's hope he's right.

or more troofully the Bills just have the best of a weak division of OL

Great to hear, since Glenn looked much heavier to me last season and seemed to have less lateral mobility.

I suspect his 'illness' may have limited his off season conditioning. Coming in in shape plus playing for a new contract should really let him get back to form...