Time To Ditch The Smart Meter

Not that I waste water or plan to. The fuggin screws the police state are just getting to tight. Because it's so incremental no one really notices or pays attention. It might cost me $100 or so but this spy device has to go.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/04/06/water-authorities-to-use-new-tool-in-fight-against-water-wasters/

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I waste water or plan to. The fuggin screws the police state are just getting to tight. Because it's so incremental no one really notices or pays attention. It might cost me $100 or so but this spy device has to go.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/04/06/water-authorities-to-use-new-tool-in-fight-against-water-wasters/

Solution:

Move to where there is plenty of water. We have in abundant supply here in WNY. As Sam Kinison said: "I't a F'n DESERT. LIVE WHERE THERE"S WATER." :nana:

Solution:

Move to where there is plenty of water. We have in abundant supply here in WNY. As Sam Kinison said: "I't a F'n DESERT. LIVE WHERE THERE"S WATER." :nana:

Wait. I thought you lived in the Bay Area? Seems easier to rip out the Smart Meter than move to NY state! :D

Are you a water waster? Awful

Nope. I'm the king of the quick 5 minute shower. Max. Usually shorter than that.

Are you a water waster? Awful

So because your beloved democrats have !@#$ed things up here for 40 plus years I have to suffer? I'll be taking three showers a day thank you very much. Aren't you lefty wienies the I ones crying water is a right?

So because your beloved democrats have !@#$ed things up here for 40 plus years I have to suffer? I'll be taking three showers a day thank you very much. Aren't you lefty wienies the I ones crying water is a right?

You are just pathetic

You are just pathetic

You do realize we're in this mess due to the lack of any kind of water management planning by the dems who have had control of this state for ever. Address that please.

Oh great, we'll have a bullet train but no water.

Edited by Chef Jim

You do realize we're in this mess due to the lack of any kind of water management planning by the dems who have had control of this state for ever. Address that please.

Oh great, we'll have a bullet train but no water.

Yup, a Democrat caused the water shortage. Wow!

And water is a right, or whatever, means conserving it is wrong. You are an idiot.

Are you drunk?

Yup, a Democrat caused the water shortage. Wow!

And water is a right, or whatever, means conserving it is wrong. You are an idiot.

Are you drunk?

You do have an issue with understanding again. Dems did not cause the water shortage. California's climate and the doubling of the population here causes it. However doing nothing at all to plan for it lies squarely on your beloved dems. But hey, the delta smelt are all safe and secure.

And no I'm not drunk I'm at the gym working up a good sweat so I can go home and take my second shower of the day.

But seriously you have no idea the lengths I have gone through to make my yard more water efficient. And I did it to save my pocketbook not because some whiny politician threatened me with a fine if I didn't. See the difference? Oh hell of course you don't.

You do have an issue with understanding again. Dems did not cause the water shortage. California's climate and the doubling of the population here causes it. However doing nothing at all to plan for it lies squarely on your beloved dems. But hey, the delta smelt are all safe and secure.

And no I'm not drunk I'm at the gym working up a good sweat so I can go home and take my second shower of the day.

But seriously you have no idea the lengths I have gone through to make my yard more water efficient. And I did it to save my pocketbook not because some whiny politician threatened me with a fine if I didn't. See the difference? Oh hell of course you don't.

Your yard is water efficient but you are taking three showers a day? Ok

And how is it the Dems fault again?

And, and, who do you hate more, Democrats or partisans? Lol

Wait. I thought you lived in the Bay Area? Seems easier to rip out the Smart Meter than move to NY state! :D

Nope. I'm the king of the quick 5 minute shower. Max. Usually shorter than that.

After my stroke in July, I moved back to Cheektowaga. Been talking with someoneI know in Richmond, CA. She wants to visit me this summer. She was asking if we don't get much rainfall, will the flow over Niagara Falls be jst a trickle? :lol::lol:

Yeah I really take three showers a day. Not only are you a dumbass you're a gullible dumb ass.

I blame the dems because they've been in power here for decades with the power to put the in the infrastructure to store water. Oh wait Jerry wants water tunnels. Great. Divert water to save more delta salmon and smelt. It's getting gashed even by dems in DC.

I dislike dems but I dislike partisans more who think that either party gives a rat's ass about us. You're a politicians wet dream.

Edited by Chef Jim

As we stated in posts 731 & 732 in the Climate Change thread:

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:19 PM

Chef Jim, on 01 Apr 2015 - 3:55 PM, said:snapback.png

You do realize that CA has gone through cycles of extended drought over the past 1000 years? Of course you don't.

It's almost as bad here in Austin. Of course, being a semi-arid climate with massive population growth has nothing to do with anything, so it must be climate change.

And as he illustrated in post #735:

"Austin is in Texas you moron, not California."

He's not talking about what we are. He thinks he's arguing, but he's just being his same old self - saying something retarded, and then calling you/me/insert name here stupid.

Edited by Azalin

As we stated in posts 731 & 732 in the Climate Change thread:

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:19 PM

Chef Jim, on 01 Apr 2015 - 3:55 PM, said:snapback.png

It's almost as bad here in Austin. Of course, being a semi-arid climate with massive population growth has nothing to do with anything, so it must be climate change.

And as he illustrated in post #735:

"Austin is in Texas you moron, not California."

He's not talking about what we are. He thinks he's arguing, but he's just being his same old self - saying something retarded, and then calling you/me/insert name here stupid.

I wonder why no one is commenting why the ancient Indian tribes migrating from Alaska walked past California all the way down to Chile, if the region was an eternal oasis?

Well, at least your thumbs are getting a good workout. Maybe you'll just need to wash your hands?

I have to do something to pass the time on the exercise bike before I lift. And chastising our resident teenager does a wonderful job of that.

I have to do something to pass the time on the exercise bike before I lift. And chastising our resident teenager does a wonderful job of that.

I would like to point out that the wind from California ends up blowing right through Indiana so I'd appreciate it if you actually did take three showers a day.

I would like to point out that the wind from California ends up blowing right through Indiana so I'd appreciate it if you actually did take three showers a day.

I'm not the source of that. It's the smelly hippies from Berkeley.

Population of California has more than doubled since the 70s. Because the environmental wack jobs there have been no reservoirs built. That means no additional water storage for you know, the times of drought which tend to happen in desert areas. This is similar to no new power plants being built in the same time frame. The end result? Whadda you know. Artificial scarcity and us dumb asses get stroked and someone is getting rich.