Bills beat Seahawks to win Super Bowl in Madden '16

scribo

I started a franchise with the bills and simulated the entire season with out changing anything or anyone and 8 out of 11 times the bills made the super bowl and 6 of 8 we won.

Also this is madden 15 and the guy just changed the rosters. He must not be much of a bills fan if he gave Harvin No. 12 as that number is retired

Madden is unlikely to make the Bills as good as they appear to be on paper, this year. If they make the playoffs, then they'll make the Bills good. I don't play a fraction of the Madden I did 20 years ago, but it seems to me that's how it works. I'll predict the Bills to be rated an 83 overall in Madden '16. They're merely a middle

of the pack team, until they achieve a playoff berth.

Madden is unlikely to make the Bills as good as they appear to be on paper, this year. If they make the playoffs, then they'll make the Bills good. I don't play a fraction of the Madden I did 20 years ago, but it seems to me that's how it works. I'll predict the Bills to be rated an 83 overall in Madden '16. They're merely a middle

of the pack team, until they achieve a playoff berth.

Yup. Every year players ratings drop if they join the Bills.

I cannot figure out yet who they were using for the Bills QB. It appears Percy Harvin was the league and Super Bowl MVP. It was not run by Bills fans, and the Bills went in seeded 10th in the AFC. They had to beat the Steelers, Broncos, Pats* and Seahawks in the final four games.

i don't own a gaming unit anymore because i think it's a huge waste of time, but i might have to buy one just so i can play madden with the Bills this year. i used to be the Bills back in my xbox 360 days but they were always bad so i was immediately at a disadvantage. but now i get excited thinking of all of the talent on the roster. it's as if the front office picked up these guys based on their madden ratings. #analytics

speaking of video games, does anyone else find it ironic that all those high tech shoot-em-ups and medieval fantasy games marketed during sporting events are labeled "M" for mature audiences? Shouldn't they be rated "I" for immature man who is still emotionally 12 years old .

speaking of video games, does anyone else find it ironic that all those high tech shoot-em-ups and medieval fantasy games marketed during sporting events are labeled "M" for mature audiences? Shouldn't they be rated "I" for immature man who is still emotionally 12 years old .

your post should be rated "I" for Insecure

your post should be rated "I" for Insecure

Insecure? Not at all. I engage in mature adult relationships and reality, unlike these video game addicted nitwits who immerse themselves in a fantasy world, playing for hours on end. I'm not referring to someone who enjoys a casual diversion occasionally for fun. I'm talking about guys whose whole world revolves around their gaming addiction. Do you know what every one of the nutcase school and movie theater mass shooters have in common? - They WERE ALL heavy duty gamers. Every last one of them. Immature, insecure man-child males who aren't grounded in the real world.

Insecure? Not at all. I engage in mature adult relationships and reality, unlike these video game addicted nitwits who immerse themselves in a fantasy world, playing for hours on end. I'm not referring to someone who enjoys a casual diversion occasionally for fun. I'm talking about guys whose whole world revolves around their gaming addiction. Do you know what every one of the nutcase school and movie theater mass shooters have in common? - They WERE ALL heavy duty gamers. Every last one of them. Immature, insecure man-child males who aren't grounded in the real world.

Sounds like you live in your own fantasy world to me, but that's probably a topic for another forum

I blame that dagg-Nabb rock and roll music!! Those whippersnappers and their gyrating hips dancing around like gypsies!!

<coughs deeply and bangs walking cane on table>