Bills pre-draft visits/workouts

This is kind of an odd list to me. It looks like pass rusher or DL may be the pick at 50.

i noticed the Bills have been very quiet about visits this year. The only names I've heard have been leaked. Last year I remember actually getting Bills app notifications of pre draft visits. And the list seems short with only 2 weeks to go until the draft. They can bring in up to 30 guys. I guess it could just be a function of not having a first rounder. Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts from UB fans on DL Kristjan Sokoli? He's visiting giants and jets.

never saw him but we be cool if we picked him, nice to see "local" guys make it. Big kid 6'5" 295 could fit at DE.

He came here at age 9 from Albania after ...

"After the communism period ended in Albania in 1992, the government engaged in several failed Ponzi schemes that caused the Albanian Rebellion of 1997. With the banks in disarray, Gjon became involved in monetary exchange."

http://www.ubspectrum.com/article/2015/02/ubs-kristjan-sokoli-is-relentless-on-and-off-the-field

never saw him but we be cool if we picked him, nice to see "local" guys make it. Big kid 6'5" 295 could fit at DE.

He came here at age 9 from Albania after ...

"After the communism period ended in Albania in 1992, the government engaged in several failed Ponzi schemes that caused the Albanian Rebellion of 1997. With the banks in disarray, Gjon became involved in monetary exchange."

http://www.ubspectrum.com/article/2015/02/ubs-kristjan-sokoli-is-relentless-on-and-off-the-field

i picked him in the 7th rd of my mock :)

@RobRang: FSU TE Nick O'Leary- reigning Mackey Award winner -worked out Friday for reps from #Broncos, #Patriots, #Packers, #Giants, #Bills.

He's limited athletically but I'd love to have a guy of his temprament on the Bills. He's be a great fit for the 'bully' Rex wants to build. Old school, tough, team-first mentality.

His weak combine performance may push him down to the 5th where he'd be a good value pick...

He's limited athletically but I'd love to have a guy of his temprament on the Bills. He's be a great fit for the 'bully' Rex wants to build. Old school, tough, team-first mentality.

His weak combine performance may push him down to the 5th where he'd be a good value pick...

he has great hands. 5th is about right for him because he's not a "new school" TE but he would fit in really well with this team imo.

yuck. No way no cutler

i like the idea of TE in the 5th. Which round does your boy Heuerman go? He would be a great Bill too

heuerman is probably a 4th-5th Rd pick. Interested to hear how his predraft visits went because of the physical. He has a lis franc injury and played through it all year, but it severely limited how he was used. He could go as late as the 6th if they think that is going to linger. That said, he's a steal in the 5th or later imo. His blocking skills are more advanced than you would typically see out of a rookie-to-be. Character and intangibles are off the charts. No drops in 2014-15. Edited by YoloinOhio

very interesting we brought in gregory, whom you'd think we'd have no shot at, especially at 50. maybe the positive marijuana test is hurting his stock more than i thought it would?

@jchenelly: #NFL combine star @Byron16Jump is in Buffalo today visiting with the #Bills in advance of the #NFLdraft.

this kid would be a dynamite safety, and could put our defense at seattle-type levels. still, conventional wisdom says o-line.

Edited by johnwalter

very interesting we brought in gregory, whom you'd think we'd have no shot at, especially at 50. maybe the positive marijuana test is hurting his stock more than i thought it would?

Possibly, I am thinking that it is a potential trade up. Say for example that the Bills have him #5 overall on their board and he slips to 25ish. They may try to get up there to grab him because the value is so good in their eyes.

Possibly, I am thinking that it is a potential trade up. Say for example that the Bills have him #5 overall on their board and he slips to 25ish. They may try to get up there to grab him because the value is so good in their eyes.

I still think it's a are of scouting the competition in case he ends up with the Jets or Dolphins

I still think it's a are of scouting the competition in case he ends up with the Jets or Dolphins

That is definitely possible. This pre draft period has been really strange to me. I have no idea what is going on. They have been so all over this offseason that I thought that they would do the sensible thing and address 2 of their 3 biggest needs (OL, TE & LB) in rounds 2-3 but who knows. I expected to see a parade of really safe, solid players at those positions. The Bills need to go safe early and high risk, high reward late but they could do the opposite and try to hit home runs.

That is definitely possible. This pre draft period has been really strange to me. I have no idea what is going on. They have been so all over this offseason that I thought that they would do the sensible thing and address 2 of their 3 biggest needs (OL, TE & LB) in rounds 2-3 but who knows. I expected to see a parade of really safe, solid players at those positions. The Bills need to go safe early and high risk, high reward late but they could do the opposite and try to hit home runs.

Check your PM