Bills pre-draft visits/workouts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, here's the noise this year - if the play is there, I understand the Bills will be trading back - they're not even intent on staying in the 2nd round if the right price is there - all the way back or to the start of the third round. They want to recoup the 4th rounder, and hoping to get a second next year as well - according to sources, they see the value this year at third/fourth round and feel they can get an O'Leary at TE or 3 position O lineman that could contribute immediately. Also - Greyson is liked, but they don't like the thought of making him their first selection, prompting thoughts he has to play immediately. Anyway, much more fun with an early selection in a talent laden draft than this year....

All right, here's the noise this year - if the play is there, I understand the Bills will be trading back - they're not even intent on staying in the 2nd round if the right price is there - all the way back or to the start of the third round. They want to recoup the 4th rounder, and hoping to get a second next year as well - according to sources, they see the value this year at third/fourth round and feel they can get an O'Leary at TE or 3 position O lineman that could contribute immediately. Also - Greyson is liked, but they don't like the thought of making him their first selection, prompting thoughts he has to play immediately. Anyway, much more fun with an early selection in a talent laden draft than this year....

interesting. I would say that echoes the draft experts who are saying there is a lot of depth but not a lot of premium players in this draft. 15 at the most. I love the idea of getting another 2nd for next year if they can pull that off. Greyson info is intriguing. Edited by YoloinOhio

I really want Heuerman. I think he fits this offense better now with Roman in charge. He can block and he can move in and out and he will be a steal in the later rounds.

I hope he's there for our 5th rd