Browns, Falcons have been informed of "severe discipline"

I'm hoping both teams lose at least a 2nd if nothing more than it makes pick #50 into pick #48.

Take away the Jets 2nd for tampering and Pats 1st for deflate gate and then we are at #46. I like it Edited by kdiggz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does a multi-game fine mean for a GM? He pays the fine out of his salary, or he is suspended from multiple games? What does it mean to suspend a GM from a game? Sorry if that's a stupid question, just wondering.

For the saints it was no communication. Injury happens? Russ, overdorf, rex and the scouts find a replacement and negotiate the deal - using our front office as an example

@SInow: The Browns and Falcons have reportedly been informed of 'severe' discipline coming next week http://t.co/v4oaGuAabK

The NFL informed the Atlanta Falcons and Cleveland Browns at this week's owners meetings of "severe" discipline that is expected to be announced next week, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Crickets on the Pats?

yes sound of crickets.

Don't hold your breath or much less expect anything to happen to the Cheatriots.

The NFL has said there was no competitive advantage to the Browns texting. They just said they wanted them to follow the rules. They weren't cheating. Just stupid.

remind me when the Browns were not stupid...

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever