Freds rushing stats last year

Fred does more than run the ball. IMO, he is one of the best at protecting the QB. Did anyone see when Fred upended JJ Watt at Houston? JJ looked back at him like, who the heck was that.

I couldn't find a video of that, but here are some of my all time favorite Fred moments. Age may slow his him down a step or two, but his experience in the backfield while protecting the QB is irreplaceable.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014090702/2014/REG1/bills@bears?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000390761&tab=videos

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013090800/2013/REG1/patriots@bills?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap2000000240169&tab=videos

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011112002/2011/REG11/bills@dolphins?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A09000d5d8244a171&tab=videos

Yeah he's a real liability.

http://twitpic.com/ec8270

We should turn this into a Fred Jackson highlight thread haha.

Edited by What a Tuel

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the case were being made that somebody else deserves Freds touches then that player has to be good enough to at least be active. Brown isn't good enough. Offering Spiller a fair deal and then trading for McCoy makes me think that Whaley doesn't think so either.

Whaley knows FJ is done. His only role is as a pass protector on 3rd down which he is very accomplished. My guess McCoy and Dixon will be just fine on third down/spread packages.

Pegula overstepped on this one.

Rex will finish what Whaley started and let FJ go early in training camp.

Whaley knows FJ is done. His only role is as a pass protector on 3rd down which he is very accomplished. My guess McCoy and Dixon will be just fine on third down/spread packages.

Are people not reading the thread? This has been disproved multiple times.

My God, I wish I had your foresight. You know much that hasn't occurred yet. What Powerball #'s should I play?

i tend to think this is true. I'm a huge fan of fred but i have zero faith that a 35yo rb is gonna turn it around this year.

You got it bro.

Awesome video.

1) This was 2011. Four years in running back life are like 7 years in dog life. Or something. Fred is now 58 years old by comparison.

2) SWAMP BOY! It made a difference to Fred to have a good blocking fullback ahead of him

3) Some of those SJ13 blocks. Seriously, Stevie? Seriously?

4).Keep in mind most of this OL is the same....what a bunch of Marrones they were last year by comparison. Except....

5) 67 was Levitre, right? Yeah, we miss him.

6) I'm still trying to wrap my mind around Evanescence on a football clip. It seems......so wrong it's right?

Edited by Hopeful

Bryce fumbled once and people want him gone. I`ll have to look it up,but I think I remember Fred having a couple big fumbles in tight games.

13 fumbles the last 3 yrs.

The biggest fumble of the year!!! Edited by Baba Booey