Freds rushing stats last year

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown 36 carries for 126 yds, 3.5 ypc. 0 tds, 1 fumble, 0 fumbles 2013, 4 fumbles 2012

Fred has 15 fumbles (10 lost) on 1,279 carries over his career

Brown has 5 fumbles (4 lost) on 226 carries over his career

I'm not blasting anyone, just throwing out stats ;)

Edit: Just went to verify your stats and I see 0 rushing fumbles for Fred last year. He had 3 receiving fumbles though (none lost). Care to add his receiving yards into your stats if you are going to include his receiving fumbles?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/10195/fred-jackson

Edited by What a Tuel

I know one of Fred's fumbles was on the play where he basically tore his groin muscle this year.

What about the other four. 13 fumbles last 3 yrs. 3.7 a carry. He`s done. I would like to see Bryce get a 141 carries and see his stats. Bigger faster stronger.

Brown 36 carries for 126 yds, 3.5 ypc. 0 tds, 1 fumble, 0 fumbles 2013, 4 fumbles 2012

Fred has 15 fumbles (10 lost) on 1,279 carries over his career

Brown has 5 fumbles (4 lost) on 226 carries over his career

I'm not blasting anyone, just throwing out stats ;)

Fred has 27 fumbles during his career. Nfl stats .com

What about the other four. 13 fumbles last 3 yrs. 3.7 a carry. He`s done. I would like to see Bryce get a 141 carries and see his stats. Bigger faster stronger.

Fred has 27 fumbles during his career. Nfl stats .com

Like I said.

15 rushing (0 rushing fumbles last season) 8 receiving (3 last year. 0 lost)

4 kick/punt return

Your original post suggest he had 5 rushing fumbles last year. He had 0. If you are including his receiving fumbles, then I suggest you include his receiving stats as well.

Edited by What a Tuel

I love Fred Jackson, and put him a notch behind Thomas Kelly Reed etc as one of the most endeared players in franchise history, but how will he be utilized this year? Power I formations? passing downs? (McCoy is also phenominal catching out of the backfield where Fred was effective last year ). Booby's far more of a short yardage back than Fred so probably not so much there. I'm just interested in hearing scenarios, and I don't really think the fumbles are that big an issue for him, we all know he's a gamer and most of those fumbles mentioned he got back. Remember Travis Henry was a 1300 yard runner and fumbled quite literally almost every game one year. I'm just curious to know in what capacity Roman will specifically utilize him in order to enhance the offense that isn't otherwise covered by the other backs. Suggestions?

Like I said.

15 rushing (0 rushing fumbles last season) 8 receiving (3 last year. 0 lost)

4 kick/punt return

Your original post suggest he had 5 rushing fumbles last year. He had 0. If you are including his receiving fumbles, then I suggest you include his receiving stats as well.

It said he had 5 last year . He recovered. He had 3 in 2013 . He had 5 in 2012 lost 3 . Has 27 career fumbles.

It said he had 5 last year . He recovered. He had 3 in 2013 . He had 5 in 2012 lost 3 . Has 27 career fumbles.

Just go look for yourself at nfl.com career stats.

Last year he had 0 rushing fumbles. 3 receiving fumbles (0 lost) and 2 punt return fumbles.

That equals your 5 fumbles but he had zero rushing fumbles last year.

Can someone tell me when Fred fielded punt returns let alone fumbled 2 of them last year?!