Rule passed banning (Pats*) use of ineligible receivers

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that no one is jealous of the Giants or Steelers, who have won two Super Bowls apiece since 2007.

Neither of those teams have dominated the way the Pats have, not even close.

The Brady/Belichick Pats are at a whole different level of fame and success.

Thank you.

Neither of those teams have dominated the way the Pats have, not even close.

The Brady/Belichick Pats are at a whole different level of cheating fame and success.

Thank you.

Fixed that for you.

If NE was in the NFC, there would be zero posts about them here. You know this as well, doc.

Yeah, because people only talk about teams in their own conference. I'm sure if Brady played in the NFC West, we'd never have even heard about his cheating.

Speaking of NFC East, ask some Iggles fans what they think of Spygate and brace yourselves for their unique brand of apathy.

Edited by Jauronimo

If NE was in the NFC, there would be zero posts about them here. You know this as well, doc.

Where do the Steelers play? But yes, a team that cheats would likely be talked mostly about by fans of other teams in their division. I thought that woukd be obvious.

A team that kicks the rest of the league around for over 10 years would most likely be talked about, especially by fans of the bottom feeder of their division, that is on pace to set the bar for futility.

Thank you.

Shouldn't you be claiming Aaron Hernandez's total innocence and conspiracy theory against him by now?

Shouldn't you be claiming Aaron Hernandez's total innocence and conspiracy theory against him by now?

Nope. I'm a Bills fan to the core, and though I would love to see more comical bitterness from people here after more Patriots domination, it's not enough to change that.

I'm just keeping it real, man. The Pats are the champs, and have dominated. Can't change the past...Every season brings a new Bills opportunity. The more you wallow in the Patriots' accomplishments, the more importance you lend them.

Thank you.

Nope. I'm a Bills fan to the core, and though I would love to see more comical bitterness from people here after more Patriots domination, it's not enough to change that.

I'm just keeping it real, man. The Pats are the champs, and have dominated. Can't change the past...Every season brings a new Bills opportunity. The more you wallow in the Patriots' accomplishments, the more importance you lend them.

Thank you.

Don't know who you're talking to with that. The vast majority of people here think the Pats are great, and some of them think the Pats are great and they cheat when they don't have to. All you ever do is celebrate their greatness. We get it. That's not keeping it real, that's keeping it obnoxious on a Bills message board.

A team that kicks the rest of the league around for over 10 years would most likely be talked about, especially by fans of the bottom feeder of their division, that is on pace to set the bar for futility.

Thank you.

Our team needs to start cheating more.

Thank YOU.

Don't know who you're talking to with that. The vast majority of people here think the Pats are great, and some of them think the Pats are great and they cheat when they don't have to. All you ever do is celebrate their greatness. We get it. That's not keeping it real, that's keeping it obnoxious on a Bills message board.

Nope. Prior to the ball deflation "scandal", I rarely mentioned the Patriots.

Why throw this at me.... "Shouldn't you be claiming Aaron Hernandez's total innocence and conspiracy theory against him by now?" ?

I think Hernandez is violent creep, lock him up forever. I think Belichick is a obsessive jerk. I think Brady is great, and seems to be a decent human.

Nope. Prior to the ball deflation "scandal", I rarely mentioned the Patriots.

Why throw this at me.... "Shouldn't you be claiming Aaron Hernandez's total innocence and conspiracy theory against him by now?" ?

I think Hernandez is violent creep, lock him up forever. I think Belichick is a obsessive jerk. I think Brady is great, and seems to be a decent human.

NO NO NO. Brady is the anti-christ, Hernandez is the spawn of Satan (this is likely true) but some here would draft Jameis Winston if possible. <Insert Kramer from Seinfeld double take reaction here>

HoF Watkins

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:53 AM

"Yeah , but the Dolphins are still our most hated rivals right? I mean, they beat us for an entire decade? And the Pats only beat us 21 out 23 the last 13 years...

And Miami had Brian Cox giving us the finger while our Bills trounced them, much worse than running up the score on a nationally showcased home game (56-10, if you don't remember...)

I hate the Patriots, and I'm sickened, astonished, an enraged by this ridiculously long domination of the Bills. It churns my stomach, and has ruined my Bills fandom for over a decade.

It just pushes in my face the fact that the Bills as a team and organization have really really sucked. "
Sounds like the words of a guy that loves the Patriots, huh?
Edited by HoF Watkins

Maybe this will slow down the game for Jim Harbaugh a bit.

you are just a BJ waiting to happen for Bill I find loop holes in my taxes too, no doubt Belicheat aren't you? It's pretty sad when that is who you seem to pick as your favorite Bill.

HoF Watkins

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:53 AM

"Yeah , but the Dolphins are still our most hated rivals right? I mean, they beat us for an entire decade? And the Pats only beat us 21 out 23 the last 13 years...

And Miami had Brian Cox giving us the finger while our Bills trounced them, much worse than running up the score on a nationally showcased home game (56-10, if you don't remember...)

I hate the Patriots, and I'm sickened, astonished, an enraged by this ridiculously long domination of the Bills. It churns my stomach, and has ruined my Bills fandom for over a decade.

It just pushes in my face the fact that the Bills as a team and organization have really really sucked. "

Sounds like the words of a guy that loves the Patriots, huh?

No, it's your constant, blind acceptance and defense of their cheating that sounds like the words of a guy that loves the Patriots.