Eagles searching for trade parter for G. Evan Mathis

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did I miss here ??? I don't see humor, or anything, what is the point ???

It's really not worth explaining if you don't get it, but Tim Tebow is famously still a virgin, and Muslims are allegedly promised 72 virgins when they go to heaven, so Muslim terrorists are often allegedly willing to die or blow themselves up in the name of their religion because once they die they are promised 72 virgins.

Mathis was warning Tebow that they may well come after him if Tebow passes away a virgin.

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch

@PressACWeinberg: Chip Kelly: "Evan Mathis has been available for trade for two years and there have been no offers." #EaglesDraft

Haha. Shocking 34 year old Gs don't have a ton of value. Offer them a 7th and some Duffs wings.

Ouch

@PressACWeinberg: Chip Kelly: "Evan Mathis has been available for trade for two years and there have been no offers." #EaglesDraft

Chip Kelly also just said during this afternoon in an interview that Sam Bradford was always their guy as QB, and that they are very happy with their four guys, Bradford, Sanchez, Barkley and Tebow.

Haha. Shocking 34 year old Gs don't have a ton of value. Offer them a 7th and some Duffs wings.

Make it a small order of wings. And throw in some ranch! (Someone has to get rid of that stuff.) But I'd like him for the right price.... it's just not a high price. Good to have for a season or two.