Inside The Mind Of Islam's False Prophet Muhammad

Hearing voices in one's head to kill your son is not a sign of schizophrenia?

I simply don't believe he was a schizo. Neither was Jesus (pbuh). He was ordered to kill his son. I can buy that. Big difference between Ibrahim's story and Issa's (Jesus) story in the Bible. Edited by Justice

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing voices in one's head to kill your son is not a sign of schizophrenia?

Not if that voice is the almighty's. You have to remember that pre ~760 CE it was not at all uncommon for the almighty to converse with mankind. Those claiming to hear the voice of God post 760 CE have almost all been schizo heretics. Why he stopped is anybody's guess.

Edited by Jauronimo

Didn't know this:

1 Corinthians 11:3-12

3Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 4Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. 5And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her headit is just as though her head were shaved. 6If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head. 7A man ought not to cover his head,[a] since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. 8For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; 9neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. 10For this reason, and because of the angels the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head.

Christian women are supposed to wear hijab (head-scarf)?

Didn't know this:

1 Corinthians 11:3-12

3Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 4Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. 5And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her headit is just as though her head were shaved. 6If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head. 7A man ought not to cover his head,[a] since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. 8For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; 9neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. 10For this reason, and because of the angels the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head.

Christian women are supposed to wear hijab (head-scarf)?

Only when praying, according to the passage.

Which illustrates the difference between Christianity and Islam (fundamentalist Islam, at least). Christianity makes a distinction between religious and secular life. Islam, as "submission" to Allah, has been interpreted as "submission of every aspect of daily life to Allah," thus everything becomes "prayer" to some degree.

Not if that voice is the almighty's. You have to remember that pre ~760 CE it was not at all uncommon for the almighty to converse with mankind. Those claiming to hear the voice of God post 760 CE have almost all been schizo heretics. Why he stopped is anybody's guess.

I'm not arguing that. I'm trying to figure out the distinction of why Ibrahim was hearing G-d's voice, but Jesus praying as part of the Holy Trinity is schizo.

I'm not arguing that. I'm trying to figure out the distinction of why Ibrahim was hearing G-d's voice, but Jesus praying as part of the Holy Trinity is schizo.

Therein lies the difference between Islam and Christianity. A Muslim would say Jesus would not pray to himself. A Christian says he would. Islam denies the crucifixion. I was told Judas was crucified in his place and that he (Judas) was the one that said "Why have you forsaken me", because he thought he was doing the right thing when he betrayed Jesus (pbuh).

Only when praying, according to the passage.

Which illustrates the difference between Christianity and Islam (fundamentalist Islam, at least). Christianity makes a distinction between religious and secular life. Islam, as "submission" to Allah, has been interpreted as "submission of every aspect of daily life to Allah," thus everything becomes "prayer" to some degree.

Do they cover when they pray? And if not, why?

Therein lies the difference between Islam and Christianity. A Muslim would say Jesus would not pray to himself. A Christian says he would. Islam denies the crucifixion. I was told Judas was crucified in his place and that he (Judas) was the one that said "Why have you forsaken me", because he thought he was doing the right thing when he betrayed Jesus (pbuh).

Do they cover when they pray? And if not, why?

Nuns do. I think you mentioned that some time back yourself: nuns wear the hijab.

Generally, though...not that I've seen, but I don't know how binding the latter texts of the New Testament are considered to be, since they're the words of the apostles and not Jesus himself.

Pounding a brad with a sledgehammer again, eh? Please show me where and when I called you an apologist for Islam. When you are done with that maybe you can explain to me what race Muslims are.

Just because I had your posting history already up.

You should go back and check the facts. I am not an apologist for any group, and your bs statements are just that. I never really liked you but i used to have at least a modicum of respect. Not so anymore. I have no problem with Muslims, but I do have a gigantic problem with Muslims that are out to do harm. For what it's worth, I have the same problem if Christians or Hindus tried the same schit. Hey, text me when the Christians and Hindus do it, otherwise shut your mealy mouth Islamic defender pie hole up.

"Shut your mealy mouth Islamic defender pie hole up." You know we can see what you've posted in the past, right?

Do you remember the dancing in the streets and death to America chants in the aftermath of 9/11? Were those the moderates you speak of? Justice and I have had numerous public conversations regarding the attitude of some Muslims. He used to abhorre violence, but now seems to have a "meh" attitude about it. I was merely calling him out regarding his evolved stance. "Washing his hands" was a euphemism for his downplaying of people being killed for speaking out against Islam. You know like, "it's a dangerous world, lots of things will get you killed". You're reasonably intelligent, I'd have thought you'd of caught that. Anyway, keep quoting what different Islamic councils say but you might want to consider what they do, or do not do. Your present naivete would get you a key position on John Kerry's Iran/nuke negotiating team.

BTW, your "What are you doing here, if not calling moderate Muslims culpable for not stopping terrorists with force?" comment is worthy of a gator award nomination. Congrats.

The quote of Islamic councils was from your post, moron.

A comment worthy of gator? Why?

The extremists are doing the actual killing, beheading and torture but couldn't get away with it for long without the support or indifference of the "moderates".

This sentence clearly implies that the moderates could stop the killings and beheadings. It's like you don't know what words mean.

Edited by FireChan

Nuns do. I think you mentioned that some time back yourself: nuns wear the hijab.

Generally, though...not that I've seen, but I don't know how binding the latter texts of the New Testament are considered to be, since they're the words of the apostles and not Jesus himself.

Good memory. I did mention nuns.

Mennonites do, at least as far as I'm aware.

No, the difference is that you think one Holy figure is a schizo based on your interpretation, while the other spoke to God.

Just because I had your posting history already up.

"Shut your mealy mouth Islamic defender pie hole up." You know we can see what you've posted in the past, right?

The quote of Islamic councils was from your post, moron.

A comment worthy of gator? Why?

The extremists are doing the actual killing, beheading and torture but couldn't get away with it for long without the support or indifference of the "moderates".

This sentence clearly implies that the moderates could stop the killings and beheadings. It's like you don't know what words mean.

You know Chan, you don't visit here very much so I can understand how you don't understand certain things. You have taken things out of context. Go back and read through my discussion with Tom and you will see that I was returning his insult when I called him a mealy mouth defender of Islam. I should have said "Shut your mealy mouth Islamic terrorist defender pie hole up." or something of the sort. It is a common thing to throw insults here, especially at Tom because he is such a prick.

There was a reason I put quotation marks around the word "moderate". So called "moderates" at least partially fund the radicals and also provide them with morale building support. If the terrorists were truly ostracized by all that weren't terrorists then those radicals could be dealt with much more easily. See, I know what words mean. I hope that my explanation was simple enough for you to understand.

http://www.radicaltruth.net/index.php/learn/radical-truth-islam/146-which-gabriel-visited-muhammad

Which Gabriel Visited Muhammad?

When Muhammad first began receiving revelation he thought to be from Allah, it was the angel Gabriel who brought Allah's message to him. Or so at least that's what Muhamamd thought. But was it actually Gabriel?

Let's see what Muhammad's initial encounter with Gabriel was like, and discover what emotional state this encounter left Muhammad. Two traditions (hadith) provide essentially the same story with slight variances.

--more at the link above--

Edited by Just Jack
Posting of entire webpages is not allowed