Group ticket purchase for 2015 home opener / TBDAHOT

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do seasons "stop" going on sale? I am still on the fence and want to get them at the right moment if I do. I know they don't release the last years season ticket sears until later

Either way. I am still down for two please.

And I better make the cut, who else will bring moonshine?!?

Oh and thanks Rosenrosen

Technically, the last time to purchase season tickets is just before kickoff of the first home pre-season game. This year they may cut that off sooner depending on demand.

I can try an order tickets when they open it up to season ticket holders. I am not sure how many they will allow me to order this year

How does this work for season ticket holders anyway? When buying extra tickets is it first come first serve or based on seniority?

How does this work for season ticket holders anyway? When buying extra tickets is it first come first serve or based on seniority?

Nope. All STH'ers get to but at the same time. First day usually has a 6 ticket limit per game.

Nope. All STH'ers get to but at the same time. First day usually has a 6 ticket limit per game.

Thanks for the info.

I think I convinced a couple people to get seasons with me. We are at the top of the top, but it will be a good time none the less.

I found 4 good seats that I really liked. I clicked "HOLD these seats" when I was signed in as guest, and then when I logged in it said these seats were unavailable. I don't think they were purchased yet, because they are the only seats that changed between the Guest Signin, and my actual username signin. So I think I am holding tickets against myself :doh: ....although they could very well have been taken. That would be unlucky.

Anyway, I have an e-mail out to the Front Office, but in the meantime, does anyone know how long a hold lasts? And is it even possible to hold seats as a guest?

Edited by What a Tuel

Just call the Ticket Office. The reps there would be happy to help you. They also have access to seats that do not show up on the online seating map.

Ok, I'll call them tomorrow, they are closed at the moment. Thanks.

Edit: They come off hold after a few hours it seems. I was able to purchase my seasons, so I no longer need extra tickets! First time season ticket holder! :w00t: Hopefully it will be the beginning of a longtime STH! :beer:

Thanks again for all the effort Jay!

Edited by What a Tuel

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, this is not correct. It IS based on seniority - starting 6/9 to 6/11. Longest tenured STHers get to go first on 6/9.

I did confirm via live chat that it is based on seniority the first few days. I asked how it works, but the guy abandoned me I think.

How exactly does that work? Will there be tiers or groups?

I don't see how they can base it on seniority without having windows in which season ticket holders grouped by seniority can buy.

Edited by What a Tuel

Maybe it seniority of ticket rep and that ticket rep calls best customers.

This person in chat just gave me the following:

1960-1989 on Monday ... 1991-2009 on Tuesday ... 2010-2013 Wednesday ... 2014-2015 Thursday.

"Right, as with anything. The person that calls first will get the better seats. You couldn't wait an hour or so just because you have a better seniority date. Phone lines open at 9 AM and calls are taken as they come in."

That said, if anyone is willing to snatch 2 tickets for me in section 310 row 37 seats 26-31 (Thats right in front of my seasons spot, and probably won't be quickly bought out since it is nosebleed territory) I'd be eternally grateful. It will likely be sold out before it ever gets to me, and I promised my nephew i'd get him a ticket. Otherwise, it is to the ticket exchange with me.

Edited by What a Tuel

We should have a definite answer tomorrow. He says his feeling is that having 100 tickets looks good. Also says that once all ticket obligations are dealt with, there may be fewer than 6000 tickets available for the opener at 9AM on Monday when season ticket members can start purchasing a max of 6 tickets for single games.

So my guy saw that we do have 100 reserved in our name, but he hasn't gotten that officially yet. I will IM the people that I can get into the group of 100 now. If you don't get an IM from me in the next half hour, I really apologize but I took everybody's join date, post count, and past history into account and came up with a list as fairly as I could.

And oh BTW - my guy says the opener is already pretty much "sold out".