Gilmore Tweet

Teams are built from chemistry not getting all superstars. If this team makes it to the playoffs Freddie will have been a big part.

I agree with you and the Bills have done a wonderful job of keeping this team together this offseason. At this point our only losses are Searcy and possibly Spikes on defense. On offense, Chandler, Spiller and Orton. Not too much roster turnover. Everyone else in the AFC Beast has had a ton of change.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets defense is stellar- as is ours.

Neither of us have qbs

But if we roll in with sammy, harvin, McCoy, clay... I'll take that over decker, ivory, kerley, Cumberland 100 times out of 10.

Our strengths our comparable but our weakness is miles ahead of theirs Potentially

The Jets secondary is stellar, everything else not so much. Not to mention while Bowles may have been a great DC in Arizona, he'll still be a rookie HC.

The Jets secondary is stellar, everything else not so much. Not to mention while Bowles may have been a great DC in Arizona, he'll still be a rookie HC.

The Jets have two great CBs, and OK safeties. Wouldn't call the whole secondary stellar. D-Line also deserves a mention.

The Jets have two great CBs, and OK safeties. Wouldn't call the whole secondary stellar. D-Line also deserves a mention.

Pretty much any secondary with Revis automatically becomes stellar or near-stellar. I expect the Jets defense to improve. And on offense, a resurgent Marshall (who was a legitimate top 10 WR before last year's Chicago team wide disaster) with a Qb like Fitzpatrick (huge upgrade at the position for them) will make them a tough out.

The Bills and the Jets are the two most improved teams in the AFC imho.

Pretty much any secondary with Revis automatically becomes stellar or near-stellar. I expect the Jets defense to improve. And on offense, a resurgent Marshall (who was a legitimate top 10 WR before last year's Chicago team wide disaster) with a Qb like Fitzpatrick (huge upgrade at the position for them) will make them a tough out.

The Bills and the Jets are the two most improved teams in the AFC imho.

The positive for us is that Rex has already faced a Chan Gailey led offense and was successful. The scores were pretty lopsided except for the last game in which the Bills won.

gilchrist was a liability in SD last year and Pryor was horrible his rookie year. He could improve in year 2 but their safeties (and LBs) are far from stellar.

@BumpNrunGilm0re: I hate how people always counting the Bills out. I be wanting to fight every time someone say something

Bully!

If nothing else, he's a very well-spoken young man with clear command of our mother tongue.

@BumpNrunGilm0re: I hate how people always counting the Bills out. I be wanting to fight every time someone say something

Bully!

As much as I'd like to agree I honestly can't blame the nay-sayers. If a team misses the playoffs for 15 straight years they haven't exactly earned the confidence of others even if they are suddenly making a lot of big moves. Best thing he can do is take that aggression and instead of wanting to fight people use it to intercept a few Tom Brady passes next year.