Julius Thomas - 5/45 in Jax

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We heard these same comments when the Bills signed Mario Williams 3 years ago.

A DE doesn't rely on another player for the majority of their production. I think going from Peyton, even at age 63, to Bortles is a slight downgrade. Slight. :)

Bortles about to breakout this year

I'm starting to respect your completely irrational double standards. :thumbsup:

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Not a great blocker but probably ideal for both parties. The Jags have unbelievable cap space and it is Julius' time to truly cash in. He will make their offense more capable of scoring than they were before.

Esp. if Jax can land Murray in FA.

Yikes. I mean, I would like the Bills to pay it for one man only at that position - Gronk. Maybe Graham - maybe. At least the Jags got Bortles a potential play maker even if it is crazy money. Maybe if they can get White/Cooper/Parker in this draft and use the rest on defensive upgrades, they may start to make headway in that division. In fact, I hope they do.

Except for the London game, I would really like to see our Bflo boy, Dave Caldwell do well. He is a good kid & seems to be making a lot of the right moves.

True. The Jags will easily have the most dominant oline in the league now. Thomas will never have to block. I'm excited to see Lee Smith in Jacksonville.

If the Jags OC listens to Doug, Thomas will be blocking and Smith will be running patterns.