Michael Crabtree a Bills target?

Earlier today, around 1-2PM EST, the Sacramento Bee published a story saying Iupati agreed to terms with ARI and Crabtree agreed to terms here. It was quickly pulled but the title, links & meta data were still floating around Google last time I checked.

Nevermind, just saw the post above!

Edited by pafan

Earlier today, around 1-2PM EST, the Sacramento Bee published a story saying Iupati agreed to terms with ARI and Crabtree agreed to terms here. It was quickly pulled but the title, links & meta data were still floating around Google laat time I checked.

I guess but ESPN just posted that article an hour ago so I wonder if there's more to this but maybe the writer didn't follow through on checking his sources *shrugs*

NO NO NO NO NO, STOP! These Crabtree rumors sprung about rapidly from a fake Pro Football Talk account that a lot of people got duped on. There are so many fake accounts going around that one of the prominent twitter guys I followed joked something along the lines of, "Full sports column articles are being made based on these fake account rumors."

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS ONE. Even though you can barely believe half of them as it is. This one seems to be substantiated from a false rumor.

NO NO NO NO NO, STOP! These Crabtree rumors sprung about rapidly from a fake Pro Football Talk account that a lot of people got duped on. There are so many fake accounts going around that one of the prominent twitter guys I followed joked something along the lines of, "Full sports column articles are being made based on these fake account rumors."

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS ONE. Even though you can barely believe half of them as it is. This one seems to be substantiated from a false rumor.

You realize that because you posted this were going to sign Crabtree at 4pm tomorrow right?

From what am hearing the other part of the rumor was Iupati to Arizona and that came true or am I wrong?

From what am hearing the other part of the rumor was Iupati to Arizona and that came true or am I wrong?

Iupati is being reported to Zona by reputable people like Schefter, who broke it first.

Iupati is being reported to Zona by reputable people like Schefter, who broke it first.

But it isn't uncommon for some run of the mill source, to report a fake rumor AND a legit one at the same time when they themselves do not do their research.

But it isn't uncommon for some run of the mill source, to report a fake rumor AND a legit one at the same time when they themselves do not do their research.

I just posted a link from an ESPN article again it was posted at 6:31 so I'd think he would have checked his sources before posting it *shrugs*. Again I agree that it could be fake and that's why questioned it in the thread title but it may not be.

I live in 49er country and heck NO people! talk about an overrated garbage player. I have seen way to many games where he just dogs it on big third downs and goal line situations. He has no fight in him.

I just posted a link from an ESPN article again it was posted at 6:31 so I'd think he would have checked his sources before posting it *shrugs*. Again I agree that it could be fake and that's why questioned it in the thread title but it may not be.

I'm not saying I know for sure either, but I think I would have heard something from a more reputable source. Someone like Vic Carucci or Tim Graham or Schefter or Ian Rap... This looks like he is hearing it 2nd hand anyway, so he isn't reporting anything. If he was reporting it, then I would believe this rumor.

I expect him and think he would do very well in New Jersey as a jet. The guy would be great inside with Marshall and Edwards outside. Matching a big physical WR against nickel and dime DBs in Chan's wide open offense- an offense that doesn't need a TE- letting there be a monster Redzome target. Ifmi am NJ I am signing this dude so whoever is playing QB can just throw the ball up.