OT - So how did you guys do on your action?

EZC-Boston

If I was one of those heavy Vegas bettors who bets on every friggin thing, I'd have been really pissed about that coin flip. That was the worst I've ever seen. The poor kid was probably a bit nervous, but damn....there was no flipping at all. The coin came down horizontal with the same side facing up from the time it left his hand until it hit the ground. The Eagles should protest the entire game :lol:

If I was one of those heavy Vegas bettors who bets on every friggin thing, I'd have been really pissed about that coin flip. That was the worst I've ever seen. The poor kid was probably a bit nervous, but damn....there was no flipping at all. The coin came down horizontal with the same side facing up from the time it left his hand until it hit the ground. The Eagles should protest the entire game :lol:

231151[/snapback]

But they won the flip, dammit, just the start to an awful day LOL. Had the stinkin Eagles on the money line, and then a eagles plus the over parlay. Add that to the coin toss loss, as well as no safeties being scored(alsways play that prop) lost every friggin bet I made yesterday!!!

That's a trick that kid has been practicing at home for a month. It's a trick the nuns at his school taught him.

Plus those refs were partial to the Eagles during the first half of the game. I was screaming !

Can you tell I'm pissed NE didn't cover the spread?

I could bean that NE DB for laying down on the ground in the last 10 seconds when I need him to run that pick back for the 6 points to cover the spread.

He's on his way to a vacation in the Bahamas today ... and I'm out fifty bucks.

:lol:

Plus those refs were partial to the Eagles during the first half of the game.  I was screaming !

231249[/snapback]

Ahhh.....the cruel irony!

Actually, I thought the refs had an outstanding game. When they took away the Pats' first INT on that defensive holding call I almost fell out of my chair.

And 3 for 3 on the replay calls.