Cutler still might be available

Haha. Why do people think he is good still? It's hilarious. 1 playoff berth and barely over a .500 record.

Urlacher signed his name to it. http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=11749420&city=chicago&src=desktop

I get your point of it was anyone but Cutler. He was a dbag in Denver and he's a dbag in Chicago. He shoved his own lineman in the back. He's a terrible leader and is the most overrated player in the NFL.

But the good thing is Jay don't care.

How do you really feel about Cutler?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. He's just the poster child of it takes more that physical skill to be a good NFL qb. Yet, people still think he can be salvage. Good Qbs aren't about to get bounced from their 2nd team. He got outplayed by Josh McCown.

I heard yesterday that he has permanent bitter beer face.

His $15.5 million this year and $16.0 million next year are both guaranteed, so absolutely not. As others have pointed out as well, he's toxic to team chemistry. If not for the reason of money, the latter would make me shy away from him just the same.

Cutler is the poster child for wasted talent, I just wish all that talent didn't come with that brain of his... He doesn't care about ****, total dick to life.

He's a degenerate but he's better than BJ and Cassel on their best days combined. He needs a coach like Rex to keep him in line. Don't let him throw the ball 100 times a game and he'd be effective. Do it.

No one can keep him in line... When you don't care about anything no one can help you.

Cutler is the poster child for wasted talent, I just wish all that talent didn't come with that brain of his... He doesn't care about ****, total dick to life.

No one can keep him in line... When you don't care about anything no one can help you.

In way, I kinda respect that attitude. There was a story when he first met Elway, he just was playing with his phone the entire day and didn't even look him in the eye.

But he is maybe one of the worst leaders at the qb position ever. That should be a category teams rate highly.

No.

I don't like Cutler, but I also don't like the c*@# coming out of Chicago where his coaches and ex-coaches are ripping him anonymously:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/04/a-whole-lot-of-jay-cutlers-ex-coaches-are-ripping-him-anonymously/

That's chicken B.S. IMO if you have something to say in your profession, sign your name.

I hope we aren't harboring anyone on the Bills current staff who is part of this

I don't think Aaron Kromer would do that a second time.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/12/report-aaron-kromer-apologizes-to-bears-players-for-anonymously-ripping-jay-cutler/

I live in the Chicago area. Bears fans have told me if it was up to them they'd trade Cutler to us for a 7th round pick. They'd even throw in some gift wrapping.

It will be interesting to see what happens next week, when about $10 million of Cutler's salary becomes guaranteed. That's when they either commit to him or cut him. I think it's on Tuesday.

Edit: It's actually when the $10 million becomes guaranteed for the 2016 season, so if they pay it that means they are committing to him for the next two seasons...

They said on Sirius there's offset language on the contract for the ten million bonus. Not as big of a deal as people are making it out to be.

It's also on Thursday.

If Chicago decides to trade Cutler would you renig on Cassel and absorb Cutlets 15 million guaranteed money.

Only if the Bears give us THEIR 1st round pick as part of the deal.

I'm just afraid of Cassel. I can either see thing going extremely right or horribly wrong. I understand what the front office is trying to do I just think that McCoy will average Freddy Jackson numbers without a gapping hole to run though.Cutler has his good games and bad games but has a lot more accurate are than anything we have seen here in a while.I think he would have more weapons than Chicago did last year for sure.

The 'highlight' reel of Cassel over @ Buffalobills.com, is pretty depressing.

I think Cutler would be the ANTI Rex choice at QB. While Cutler has the talent to carry a team on his back and win a shootout, he also has the propensity to single-handedly LOSE games with untimely poor decisions and turnovers. That is the recipe for a coach killer, which is what Cutler has been throughout his career. I honestly think Rex would prefer a journeyman type like Cassell who would be more of a game manager than a gunslinger. Heck, I think Rex would be more content to rely on EJ, who has actually done a decent job of NOT turning the ball over in his short career, than test the waters with Cutler.