What makes you happy?

Whatever happened to that dude that was always trying to use your shower?

He got evicted from the house across the street from mine. I saw him once outside the Subutex clinic near where I work. He was looking really, really rough....shaking, scratching, and staggering about. Thank god he didn't notice me as I walked past, as I was walking with some co-workers to have lunch. I have since spoken with his former landlord, and he told me that shower boy was doing some time. Violated parole. I wonder what the shower temperature and pressure are like in the crowbar hotel?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got evicted from the house across the street from mine. I saw him once outside the Subutex clinic near where I work. He was looking really, really rough....shaking, scratching, and staggering about. Thank god he didn't notice me as I walked past, as I was walking with some co-workers to have lunch. I have since spoken with his former landlord, and he told me that shower boy was doing some time. Violated parole. I wonder what the shower temperature and pressure are like in the crowbar hotel?

Funny, temp and pressure is pretty crappy from what I hear. Just dont drop your bar of soap.

Does sex in prison make you happy Mead?? :)

sex is sex. If you stuck you thing through a hole in the wall and did not know who was on the other side and you found it very satisfying would you be disappointed if you found out it was a guy?

My wife and I had a side business where we bought lavender stuff from France and sold if at craft fairs. The best part was when we went to France and visited our supplier.

You hippy freak! You set up shop at Renaissance Faires, dint you?

A new stick of butter on a clean butter dish makes me happy. I hate when there is a half melted chunk of butter with crumbs mixed into it and slop around the dish.

did you put the crumbs in it?