[closed]Will McCoy become a Bill?

gjv001

The Bills, at least on paper, have improved the Team with the trade for McCoy. No doubt we will miss Kiko, but our Defense played playoff caliber football last year without Kiko. Furthermore I expect The Bills will bolster the LB Corp with FA David Harris. My only concern with this trade is that we didn't trade a true Bill for a Lynch or McGahee clone. Will McCoy become a true Bill?

Glad there arent other threads about this

CBF

I agree with this.

New posts are usually made by people who think they have a novel idea (think again. And when you're done thinking, think one more time), but dont want that scintillating idea buried on page 12 of an existing post.

I can understand the feeling. Not sure what the solution is. Thoughts?

Because we all know that most visitors to TBD will never slog through every post if its longer than about 1.5 pages. They just jump to the end and post their knee-jerk reaction to the OP's topic.

The Bills, at least on paper, have improved the Team with the trade for McCoy. No doubt we will miss Kiko, but our Defense played playoff caliber football last year without Kiko. Furthermore I expect The Bills will bolster the LB Corp with FA David Harris. My only concern with this trade is that we didn't trade a true Bill for a Lynch or McGahee clone. Will McCoy become a true Bill?

I just heard one of the sports talk hosts on 97.5 The Fanatic (Philly) say that he has a very close source that McCoy is not going to block the trade. The host didn't make a big thing about it, but he was just very sure about his source, mentioned it when the topic came up, and then they moved on to talk about something else.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.