Shady+Bryce+ Booby = Bye Freddy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way the Bills will cut Fred Jackson - unless he has a horrendous camp and pre-season. He is the team leader on offense and respected by all of his teammates.

It would shock me if the Bills cut Fred.

I think Freddie will ride off into the sunset at the end of tc. Let's be honest he is the heart and soul of the offense but he didn't look great last year. Especially when he returned from the groin pull he suffered against air.

Boobie fits the ground and pound attack, has familiarity with roman, and is a special teamer.

Mccoy is locked into #1.

Brown was just traded for last year and is younger than Freddie as well as a better replacement for Mccoy as a similar style back.

I could certainly see Brown being cut but it wouldn't shock me to not see Freddie make the team this year.

I think Freddie will ride off into the sunset at the end of tc. Let's be honest he is the heart and soul of the offense but he didn't look great last year. Especially when he returned from the groin pull he suffered against air.

Boobie fits the ground and pound attack, has familiarity with roman, and is a special teamer.

Mccoy is locked into #1.

Brown was just traded for last year and is younger than Freddie as well as a better replacement for Mccoy as a similar style back.

I could certainly see Brown being cut but it wouldn't shock me to not see Freddie make the team this year.

Freddy was our best RB last year.

This will be Fred's last year, barring injury. The Bills won't cut a heart out of the team, and will let him retire gracefully and on his own terms.

Agree completely. I, sadly, can't see Fred on this team after this upcoming season.