Report: Falcons release Steven Jackson

Uffalo Ills

Other than the money this would be a great signing for the Bills. The guy is a physical specimen. Google him and pull up images, your jaw will drop. Big, strong RB who can catch out of the backfield. Why wouldn't you want him? He's a proven veteran and then some. In a Rex Ryan offense this would be his Chris Ivory. I'm not a player for Bryce Brown, never have been, never will be. We need to re-sign Spiller and if not get someone like him, like Reggie Bush. Delegate Dixon to STs/short yardage and utilize the Jackson tandem. The more veterans on offense the better, it would definitely make it more secure for EJ if he were to be the starter. Sign a couple more seasoned veterans for the OL and let this defense rip. What we are building is not sexy but it sure be efficient. If people are hoping or expecting a splashy, electric offense then they are going to be sadly disappointed. With that being said expect our offense to be like the Parcels' '89 Giants, loaded with veterans, a ground-n-pound offense with a couple of big, game breaking plays that is anchored by an awesome defense. This works for me.

Other than the money this would be a great signing for the Bills. The guy is a physical specimen. Google him and pull up images, your jaw will drop. Big, strong RB who can catch out of the backfield. Why wouldn't you want him? He's a proven veteran and then some. In a Rex Ryan offense this would be his Chris Ivory. I'm not a player for Bryce Brown, never have been, never will be. We need to re-sign Spiller and if not get someone like him, like Reggie Bush. Delegate Dixon to STs/short yardage and utilize the Jackson tandem. The more veterans on offense the better, it would definitely make it more secure for EJ if he were to be the starter. Sign a couple more seasoned veterans for the OL and let this defense rip. What we are building is not sexy but it sure be efficient. If people are hoping or expecting a splashy, electric offense then they are going to be sadly disappointed. With that being said expect our offense to be like the Parcels' '89 Giants, loaded with veterans, a ground-n-pound offense with a couple of big, game breaking plays that is anchored by an awesome defense. This works for me.

He's been hurt every year for the past few years.