Rex has a custom Bills truck

YoloinOhio

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think I could love him anymore and he goes and does this.!

Gonna be a great season !

I always thought it was- FORD = F$*%ed Over Rebuilt Dodge

found on road dead was a favorite

and they always always rusted tailgates right away.

they have come a long way.

so have the Bills !!

This is stupid and doesn't win games. Only fitting that his Buffalo is backward in a retreat. Buffalo charge. Not turn around.

just another in the long line of PR moves, note to the Bills faithful, PR does not put wins on the board, but you knew that before

this post

P.S. just another reason not to buy a FORD, you know the motto, Ford= fix and repair daily, and that is a perfect description of new Bills coaching staff

you don't know much about trucks then. Treat a truck right and it will last you 50 years, except for Dodge the last 20 yrs. Those gas motors they have are crap and the paint is awful. Ford, Chevy and GMC are all damn good trucks. I have two of both Ford and Chevy.

83 Chevy K15 with 180k

94 Chevy S10 with 170k

06 F350 with 80k

10 F150 with 37k

All good trucks and cared for. As long as its not Dodge its a good truck.

This is stupid and doesn't win games. Only fitting that his Buffalo is backward in a retreat. Buffalo charge. Not turn around.

Ha! My first thought exactly! That buffalo is retreating at full speed. Typical Rex, win the media and fans. I do hope this works out...

Being critical of your team is one thing. But I've literally never read you say one good thing about the Bills.

I love the Bills, and have said many good things about them. But then, they have also performed pretty crappy for the last 15 years, no? When ANY team is operating at such a dismal level, there is going to be a lot to criticize.

just another in the long line of PR moves, note to the Bills faithful, PR does not put wins on the board, but you knew that before

this post

P.S. just another reason not to buy a FORD, you know the motto, Ford= fix and repair daily, and that is a perfect description of new Bills coaching staff

I don't normally do this but you seem like a swell guy

Fix Or Repair Daily