Obama vetoes keystone XML

Tiberius

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't bring a knife to a gun fight....

its easy to curse the darkness but makes more sense to go to the trouble of lighting a candle.

Explain "you don't bring a knife to a gun fight." Are you suggesting because the President is more powerful in his obstructionist powers that he is justified in using them?

Explain "you don't bring a knife to a gun fight." Are you suggesting because the President is more powerful in his obstructionist powers that he is justified in using them?

There's probably a better chance he decided to spend the day typing whatever he found at the bottom of his Bazooka Joe bubble gum comic.

At this point, Republicans should just continue pushing things that Obama will veto, to build up support among voters. President Jeb Bush will push through all the socially popular things, and life will be wonderful... or something.

Edited by Dorkington

nor was the response to which I posted a proper answer. If these guys want to troll so can I.

and in my opinion the Republican have been nothing but obstructionists since Obama was elected.

GOP leaders are on record saying they wanted Obama to fail (some changed the rhetoric somewhat but not their voting record)

when I bring this up the Trolls throw out insults.

I don't know a lot about the Keystone pipeline. I'm totally for it if it lessons our dependence on foreign oil, especially the mid east. Doe's it run all the way down to the gulf? If so is it being shipped overseas? I really don't know.

nor was the response to which I posted a proper answer. If these guys want to troll so can I.

and in my opinion the Republican have been nothing but obstructionists since Obama was elected.

GOP leaders are on record saying they wanted Obama to fail (some changed the rhetoric somewhat but not their voting record)

What have Republicans obstructed?

The law making process stalled on Harry Reid's desk at the behest of the Obama White House. Harry Reid literally would not let bills come to the floor for vote in the Senate. Explain how that is the fault of Republicans.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

The law making process stalled on Harry Reid's desk at the behast of the Obama White House. Harry Reid litterally would not let bills come to the floor for vote in the Senate. Explain how that is the fault of Republicans.

It always amazes me leftists are too stupid to realize they're spewing nonsensical talking points when they talk about GOP obstruction. Everyone who is not a complete moron knows Reid buried everything sent to him to make it look like it was the GOPs fault.

Fortunately for the left, people like BF4E, gatorman and birddog don't require independent thought. Just feed them something to repeat and they're happy to do it without any questions.

The best part is when they come to PPP and actually suggest they don't like coming here because everyone else is stooooopid. :lol:

Edited by LABillzFan

To be fair, in this age of politics, the opposition will always obstruct.

To be fair, in this age of politics, the opposition will always obstruct.

A voice of reason. Agreed 100%. Which is my point. A true moderate / centrist would want the parties to work together and not against each other. This my way or the highway BS has to stop.

Why do the others here expect something different? They shouldn't. It's much easier to insult the "liberal" and bloviate their party as the only correct party than to actually try to come up with a common solution.

So Harry Reid is the opposition party of the Obama White House?

Gee should I look for the token Republicans that vote with Obama?

will it prove anything other than the obvious

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I don't know a lot about the Keystone pipeline. I'm totally for it if it lessons our dependence on foreign oil, especially the mid east. Doe's it run all the way down to the gulf? If so is it being shipped overseas? I really don't know.

It doesn't lessen our dependence on foreign oil (not that we're currently dependent to begin with), it also doesn't bring profit for American companies, rather for Saudi, Chinese and Canadian companies. There's zero benefit for Americans building this pipeline when you factor in the risks and lack of permanent jobs it'll create. It won't impact gas prices either. It's a win for every nation involved but the United States of America.

But, political blinders are called that for a reason.